Klångedang T1 *not for sale*

Moderator: Staff

Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Klångedang T1 *not for sale*

Post by Efraim roots »

A very affordable pair of Klångedang T1, the sensational loudspeaker, well know among the Lejonklou parish. This pair comes fully equipped with original stands and in birch wood, external SHW filter. Good condition overall, just some really minor cosmetic defects.

Price 16.900SEK (1650 euros)

Almost impossible to ship I'm afraid. They are located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Last edited by Efraim roots on 2020-10-06 15:08, edited 1 time in total.
the players of instruments shall be there..
Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Klångedang T1

Post by Efraim roots »

The Legendary Klångedang T1 still for sale :) In worst case I'll also consider shipping. Most sensitive in that case would be the hardwired filters but I could probably find some really good packing for these. Send me a PM if you're interested.
Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Efraim roots »

These very affordable pair of Klångedang T1 (separate boxes original SHW filters) still for sale. Will consider shipping.

Reduced price: 1500 EUR
DoomHammer

Post by DoomHammer »

This might be a stupid question, but can you tell me how do they compare to Katans in terms of bass? I'm looking for a pair of speakers that will make "Eyes Without a Face" really shine :D
Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Efraim roots »

I can't say really but I think Klångedang T1 is more musical than almost every Linn loudspeaker and sounds very powerful and organic but still clear/pure somehow in that midst of warmth. They may sound a bit mushy compared to passive Akudoriks, but they'll probably have a more holistic sound with somewhat better musical flow to it.
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Post by lejonklou »

If I may chime in, I have compared Akudoriks to T1 several times.

Akudoriks do indeed sound very impressive, but there's also a feeling of "many drive units are sending out many sounds". Normally you don't notice this, they just sound great. But after you have listened to T1, where the two drive units melt together completely and sound like one, all Linn loudspeakers with the 3K array feel a bit disjointed.

It was long ago since I heard Katan's. I loved them, great speakers! Klångedang T1 is however in a completely different league. Much less distorted, more information, more engaging.
DoomHammer

Post by DoomHammer »

Hmm, anybody compared the T1s with 320A or the floorstandig Akubariks, perhaps? :)
TMV

Post by TMV »

I have exactly the same speaker (same SHW filter) and the bass is really really good. But of course not as deep as bigger speakers.
With the upgraded filter the bass is even better and the music is easier to follow.
DoomHammer

Post by DoomHammer »

I recall auditioning the T1s in Gotheborg a few years back. They were sensational, especially considering their size. What I wonder, though, is how will they sound in my system and in my room.

How is the SHW filter positioned relative to other filters (including Exakt)?
Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Efraim roots »

I think the Synkron filter which most likely become available second hand anytime soon at Tonläget HiFi, Gothenburg is probably most 'bang for buck' upgrade. The new internal filter is even better and more convenient when installed but rather costly to get done compared to the first option. 'i like the reference filter very much too, it makes it more of a luxury speaker in appearance and sound but rather costly also, not a huge amont more music for the money, but if money is no problem they are nice imo! The SHW filters is quite cool anyhow because they are the ones which made the T1 famous, and they're hard wired :) I'm sure Anders did a great job with exakt filters too but I never heard a exakt system with T1 myself. They seem to work in most rooms and with different electronics and they don't seem to induce room problems. Size could be a limiting factor but they sound really organic, big and powerful considering their size(think of rocks, woods, meadows, pure metals, etc). Their "soundstage" is a beautiful perspective with romantic edges but its not huge. I think soundstage also improves with the available filter upgrades.
bonzo
Very active member
Very active member

Post by bonzo »

Hi. Are these still for sale? What finish are they? Do they come with stands?

Thank you
Jon
lp12, Keel, K Radikal, Urika, EkosSe/1 Kandid KK1/D, JBL 708p
Linn Pekin
Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Efraim roots »

Yes. Still for sale! I would say the stands are mandatory and a integrated part of the design and yes, they are included! This is the real deal Klångedang T1 SHW with only minimal cosmetic remarks. More info by PM for those interested. Extreme musicality per buck ratio with these ones! Solid birch wood and black aluminum profiles for stands with a solid birch wood base. http://www.klangedang.se/
Urbwi

Post by Urbwi »

Hi Efraim!

I have sent you a pm.
Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Efraim roots »

These excellent speakers are still for sale!
Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Efraim roots »

Still for sale, really need the storage in my small flat. Extremely favorable price for a sensational loudspeaker.
Now 1250 euros.
Efraim roots
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Efraim roots »

I will keep them and upgrade them instead. Thanks