Linn Klimax Kontrol for Sale.The very Best.Selected Version.

Moderator: Staff

Colin Macey at WYSAH

Linn Klimax Kontrol for Sale.The very Best.Selected Version.

Post by Colin Macey at WYSAH »

Hi

Some time ago we had the opportunity to by Linn equipment at a special staff price.Even though I use a competent Linn system at home I was initially reluctant as I spend all day listening to a KDS,KK and 350's here in the showroom .I decided to take the plunge and bought a number of items from Linn.These were eventually sold to help set up WYSAH.However the Klimax Kontrol is very special and I have kept it until now.

Why is it special?.

I don't actiually know why as it is not something that can be technically measured,but it is simply more involving than any other KK I have heard.It was chosen after auditioning 5 Klimax Kontrols at the time.(That was a busy couple of months).It absolutely stood out as the most tuneful and compelling to listen to.The others were good but this had that something extra.

What is wierd that it then had the main board upograde and then the Dynamik but it still sounds better than every other KK I have heard since .We have sold many KK's from then and there is nothing wrong with any of them but this one still stands out.I have a theory that it could be the grain or some other property of the two halves of the clamshell case.This superiority has been heard ,much to his annoyance by my friend Anthony who post's here.We have taken this unit out of it's packing many times for the fun of comparison and it's still winning!.

Why am I selling?.

I am not really ever going to use it as I have an old cottage that needs to have money spent so It's now available.It's a conflict of interest to sell this to someone who might buy new from our company so I thought Lejounklu would be a viable platform.It's no good to have something like this sat in a box unused.The unit is as new.It has only had a few hours of use.It has never been out of it's box for more than a day and is utterly immaculate and even has it's display window sticker in place.It will come with all unused accessories and is in silver.

It is £5700.00 plus carriage but it's provenance and performance is beyond price.This is worth considering even if you already own a KK as it will be an upgrade for most owners.

I can be contacted at colin@whatyouseeandhear.com

I am also contactable at the showroom at Beaconsfield.Tues-Sat.01494 681300 or via this forum.

Regards

Colin Macey.What You See and Hear,Beaconsfield.UK.

www.wysah.com
Visoflex

Post by Visoflex »

I once spent an afternoon "tune-demming" Klimax Kontrols with both Colin and Anthony.

If Colin says that this amp is special, then it most certainly is - he knows what he is listening to!
Colin Macey at WYSAH

Serious interest from a few people but no one has taken the plunge as they have to sell old equipment first.

Because of this and for a quick sale my special fully up to date Klimax Kontrol has been reduced and is now:

£5000.00 plus carriage.

This is now a serious bargain and costs no more than any other but will give any Linn system a lift in performance beyond the norm.

As before you can phone me on 01494 681300 from 4th Jan , or e-mail me at:

colin@wysah.com or colin@whatyouseeandhear.com.

Regards

Colin Macey

What You See and Hear.Beaconsfield.UK.
Colin Macey at WYSAH

Provisionaly Sold at last.

Took some photo's for the buyer a few days ago and took the opportunity to try it out into our Klimax system for the first time in ages.

Still does it's stuff and is easy to appreciate,even from cold.
Colin Macey at WYSAH

Now Sold.