Linn Klimax Twin Dynamic

Moderator: Staff

Peter@57m

Linn Klimax Twin Dynamic

Post by Peter@57m »

I have just replaced my Klimax Renew DS and Dynamic Klimax Twin with a Selekt DSM so have the Klimax Twin and Klimax Renew DS/1 for sale.

The Klimax Chakra Twin dates from September 2006 and I had it upgraded to Dynamic in May 2011. So it is current spec.

The Twin is in excellent condition as you can see from the photos. It has one very small mark on the top edge near the right hand side. I have included a photo with a Micro SD card to give an idea of scale. However is is very hard to see unless up close. More photos available.

Price GBP 2,950 (or offer) - postage at cost for recorded and insured shipping

I am in West Byfleet Surrey or could be at Waterloo station if you wish to collect in person (or any station in between).

From Linn website:

Two channels of Linn's patented Chakra amplification, a machined-from-solid enclosure, and a Dynamik Power Supply make this our highest performing stereo amplifier.

Just like Klimax Solo 500, the Twin features a machined-from-solid enclosure; to not only look sublime, but to provide electrical and mechanical isolation between the audio and power supply boards. Chakra amplifier topology provides great power, reliability and efficiency, with less heat and distortion than conventional designs.

Use a single Twin for a passive stereo set-up, and add more to multi-amp your speakers or upgrade to Aktiv or Exakt in conjunction with Klimax Exaktbox.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Linn Klimax Twin Dynamic

Post by Peter@57m »

Updated price