SOLD Linn Majik I Integrated Amplifier

Moderator: Staff

jobrow

SOLD Linn Majik I Integrated Amplifier

Post by jobrow »

Am retiring my studio Linn system, so have a very early example of a Linn Majik-I for sale.

Serial number is 000034 so presume this must be one of the first production runs, but can't be sure. Been in my possession for ~8 years.

Given the unit's age, in very good overall condition. There are some small scuffs/light scratches on the top surface (presumably caused by a previous owner stacking units) but no other case damage - no dints, dings or deep scratches. There is a very small nick on the top edge of the perspex control panel, ~2-3mm.

This is a line level unit, no MM/MC preamp fitted.

Works beautifully, all inputs are fine. The control buttons on the front aren't as responsive as they might be (a common issue for older used units) but this Majik-I comes complete with a fully functional Linn remote, which I use to change inputs/volume/etc. The front mounted controls do work, they just take a wee bit of pressure to register.

I can supply a full set of images if people wish to see them. I don't have the original box but the unit will be very well packed for despatch.

Am based in the UK, so insured shipping would be ~£25. EU would be possible; can get prices if required. Given the weight/size, I would imagine shipping outside the UK/EU would be astronomical but happy to explore.

Am looking for £250.
Last edited by jobrow on 2024-02-14 10:43, edited 1 time in total.
No one gets to live it twice.....
jobrow

Re: For Sale: Linn Majik I Integrated Amplifier

Post by jobrow »

Price now reduced to £170
jobrow

Re: SOLD Linn Majik I Integrated Amplifier

Post by jobrow »

Sold!