SOLD Exotik+DA (Dynamik)

Moderator: Staff

rowlandhills
Very active member
Very active member

SOLD Exotik+DA (Dynamik)

Post by rowlandhills »

Linn Exotik+DA (Dynamik) Multichannel Preamp for sale. Later rebranded Akurate Kontrol.

Selling as I’ve been using two channel systems for the last few years and I haven’t been using this preamp.

This is a superb stereo preamp (better than Kairn or AV5103) Keith up to six analogue stereo inputs. It can also be used as a multichannel preamp, with 5.1 analogue inputs.

This example has the +DA module which gives it two optical and two coax digital inputs, and the ability to decode Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks.

Also includes remote control (although this has not been used for a long time!) and two remote control extender cables so that the preamp can be out of sight if desired.

It also has the Dynamik power supply which considerably improves sound quality over the regular power supply.

Note that some users at the time had problems with the screen brightness fading, but this one has not faded (see photos). It also does not suffer from the problem some Dynamik upgraded examples did, where settings such as input names were lost.

Also selling my Exotik+DA(Dynamik). Discount available if you take both!

Note - currently on eBay, but would prefer to sell here if possible.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KRDSM, Tundra to 242s
Silvers, K400, Hutter rack