SOLD Linn Majik LP12, Jelco arm (SA-250ST), Adikt, Lingo 4, Oak finish

Moderator: Staff

Flatcoat

SOLD Linn Majik LP12, Jelco arm (SA-250ST), Adikt, Lingo 4, Oak finish

Post by Flatcoat »

This was supplied to me new by Rococo Systems June 2020. It was setup by Alan Williams who is ex Linn and used to be responsible for training Linn dealers on how to setup LP12s. Apart from a few finger marks and blemishes it is in perfect condition.

This LP12 had the Karousel bearing as standard.

I have all the original boxes for the LP12/Jelco arm/ Lingo etc.

Majik LP12 S/N 1507704, Lingo 4 S/N 1511815.

I used the LP12 to record approx 70 x 12 inch singles and 10 LPs. Apart from doing the recordings, I have only very rarely played any records (I do own what I consider to be the best streamer on the market). It is at least 6 months since I played anything on the LP12.

The LP12 will be collection only from Newquay in Cornwall where it can be listened to in my Linn system. I bought my first LP12 in the late 70’s and have run top Linn systems since then.

£ 3000

I would also be willing to meet up on the A303 at Podimore or else somewhere near Taunton on the M5.

I have also been contacted by somebody who lives in Edinburgh who asked if I could post the turntable. Consequently I have looked into posting the LP12:

I have all the original boxes so I would remove the Jelco arm which is not difficult and send the arm, Lingo and lid all separately using Royal Mail next day Special Delivery. I would use Parcelforce for the turntable (the box is too big for Special Delivery). Every item would be fully insured. I would want £ 70 for this (UK only).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Flatcoat on 2023-10-08 08:11, edited 3 times in total.
Flatcoat

Re: Linn Majik LP12, Jelco arm (SA-250ST), Adikt, Lingo 4, Oak finish

Post by Flatcoat »

Price now £3000. I have also added the option of posting for £ 70 (UK only) and also the possibility of meeting up.