Linn Kabers (5813/5814) Kustom Kopper Leaf surrounds

Moderator: Staff

Zee9

Linn Kabers (5813/5814) Kustom Kopper Leaf surrounds

Post by Zee9 »

This is a very special pair of kabers with the best tweeters in my opinion (hiquophon d-20-lp-2)

The speakers are in black ash and have custom copper leaf rubber covers that hide the bolts holding the woofers in place.

This speaker is a 2.5 way speaker that can be driven single wire passive, bi-wire or tri-wire passive or even Aktiv. Presently on demo in single wire passive form.

$600 with the original metal bases!

To convert these speakers to Aktiv you have to do some wire surgery and change the rear plates however I have already made crimped male/female connectors in so that it can be done on a whim with 20 minutes of time. The rear panels to drive them Aktiv are an additional $150.

I also have the kustone/polymer heavy bases (as pictured) which highly improve the bass response and are available for an additional $250.

These speakers are known for their unmatchable mid and treble and go down to 60hz in passive but to 40hz when Aktiv. I use a subwoofer with it which makes them perfect for our music tastes.

If you enjoy Jazz, blues, female vocals, classical music I have not heard a better speaker in this price range. A demo is possible for interested buyers.

Pick up in NJ 07047
No boxes so no shipping
Cash or PayPal (friends and family)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
LR: LP12/Selekt/Tundra 2.5/kabers+RelT7i
BR: WiiM/Tundra 2.2/Kan II
Studio: Genki/Kairn/5105/Kabers