*SOLD* Klångedang T1 version 6 in solid birch with black stand

Moderator: Staff

magnuska

*SOLD* Klångedang T1 version 6 in solid birch with black stand

Post by magnuska »

Hello!

I have now descided to let these go. After owning them since new. I was actually the first customer to have delivery of these classic speakers. They are now in their latest and current version , 6. Updated from 4 to 6 as late as only e few month ago.
They have been taken care of very good and are in very nice condition. A few minor cracks has been mended as per makers suggestion with invisible wooden glue. Since they are made in solid wood and glued together this is normal. Its also mentionend on the website and manual.

My wish is first to sell it in Sweden. I can deliver it in person if distance is reasonable. Or we can meet up.
These can be collected and or listened to outside Habo in my home.
If I have to ship the speakers domestic or international I need to see if I can get packing material or build a wooden crate and fill it with foam and bubblewrap for a safe trip.

As for pricing I guess around half the cost from new (49000 SEK)is fair. Shipping options and details can be discussed later.

So 2400EUR / 24000SEK

Thanks for looking

https://flic.kr/ps/3TTKtc

Regards Magnus
Last edited by magnuska on 2021-11-18 21:17, edited 3 times in total.
Sonore Mr streamer/Teddy Powersupply/Didit DAC 212/ Teddy PR/MB100 Rega P 3/Slipsik Klångedang T1
matthias
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Klångedang T1 version 6 in solid birch with black stand

Post by matthias »

Magnus,
may I ask which speakers you consider after the Klangedangs?
Thanks

Matt
Matt

MBP / Exposure pre + power (both modified) / JBL3677
magnuska

Post by magnuska »

Hi Matt,

I am qurious about the Graham audio speakers. Maybe the LS5/9

I also tried the QLN Prestige one at home but they were to sensitive to placement.
Sonore Mr streamer/Teddy Powersupply/Didit DAC 212/ Teddy PR/MB100 Rega P 3/Slipsik Klångedang T1
magnuska

Post by magnuska »

I have added some more pictures in the photolink. Please don't hesitate to ask if you have questions👍😀