Linn Majik Exaktbox-i Silver

Moderator: Staff

dasher

Linn Majik Exaktbox-i Silver

Post by dasher »

Hi all
For sale is my Linn Majik Exaktbox-i in silver. I'm selling because, as I've added more black boxes to the system, I've sourced a black ExaktBox -i.

There are absolutely no issues with the unit - it is currently set to run active Keilidhs (I've only ever used six of the eight available channels).

I've found this to be a very cost effective way of going 'Exakt' and certainly wouldn't take the Keilidhs back to analogue active. It can also provide the Exakt amplification part of a 5.1 system (although I haven't tried this myself).

Note that the sale is just for a Majik ExaktBox-i. You will of course need to have an Exakt ready DSM.

Offered here before I go to eBay where the pricing will have to reflect their fees.

£2600 + postage (Parcel Force) of around £30 (postage will be at cost) UK delivered.

I will insure it but estimates are running at approximately £80 and so will leave that decision to the purchaser. Can be collected: Located in the UK (Nottingham).

David
Slowdan

Re: Linn Majik Exaktbox-i Silver

Post by Slowdan »

Hi there, like you i've got a nice stack of black boxes but considering hiding a 2nd EB-i at the back of the room to run Exakt Surrounds..... so case finish less of an issue. Could I ask for little more info on this device please..... YOM, no of owners, original s/n matched packaging etc? Many thanks in anticipation, cheers Dan.

PS If we can strike a deal I'd probably collect, I'm just up the road nr Wakefield.
dasher

Post by dasher »

Hi Slowdan - PM Sent. As you are new on here you may have to ask Frederik to activate your mailbox.
David
Slowdan

Post by Slowdan »

New PM sent overnight cheers
dasher

Post by dasher »

Now Sold. Please lock.