Linn klimax renew ds2

Moderator: Staff

Carpy

Linn klimax renew ds2

Post by Carpy »

Linn klimax renew ds2 original box and linn mains lead in unmarked condition with exact and analogue outputs comes with linn remote not supplied with a renew all updates up to date £2095
Last edited by Carpy on 2021-04-15 20:07, edited 1 time in total.
laoxi

Re: For sale

Post by laoxi »

Can it be through eBay?
Flatcoat

Post by Flatcoat »

The seller would have to pay £280 in ebay/PayPal fees unless he lists it on a £1 selling fee promotion.
Carpy

Post by Carpy »

Thanks for reply flatcoat I'm very new to selling didn't Realise it was so expensive to sell on ebay
David Neel
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Linn klimax renew ds2

Post by David Neel »

If I buy on ebay, I'm choosy about who I deal with, and look carefully at feedback.

When I've bought and sold via this forum, I take notice of whether the other party has a history of posting/contributing on here - via which I can get a sense of them. My transactions with active forum members have been nothing less than satisfactory - I hope they feel the same!

There have always been members whose only posts are in the For Sale section, and likewise would-be buyers. They are probably all good, honest people. We just don't KNOW...

So when a seller has managed to find this forum, I assume he has also managed to hear of ebay, and perhaps dislikes the fees. And when a buyer enquires about buying through ebay, he presumably wants the consumer protection.

Cake, eat it?

Once, when I was approached by a buyer in another country, I asked for some assurances/references, and received them - leading to a good transaction with someone who had posted only a few times.

Caveat emptor, and all that...
The search for knowledge is not nourished by certainty, but by a radical distrust in certainty
Carpy

Re: Linn klimax renew ds2

Post by Carpy »

Now sold