Linn Klimax Chakra Twin - £3250

Moderator: Staff

marcusjb

Linn Klimax Chakra Twin - £3250

Post by marcusjb »

Some will remember me as an old partner at What You See And Hear with Colin and Steve (I sold out of the business around 5 years ago now).

New house really isn't lending itself to having a big Linn system (other than that, best move I ever made!) and it seems daft still having this in boxes 18 months after moving. I'm lucky to have a smaller Majik system in my office and that is where I do the vast majority of my listening. Whilst it's tempting to put the Klimax electronics in there, the house that 'needed no work doing to it' does, of course, now want a new bathroom, so it's time to see if a few things can go somewhere where they will get the use that they deserve.

Klimax Chakra Twin (just waiting to get exact manufacture date from Linn but very much Dynamik-era) - binding post model.

Boxed and complete with original power lead, silver interconnects etc.
Has two small marks:
Top left of front panel - likely someone caught it with the hoover (see close ups).
Left-side panel - very, very light scuff.

I don't need to tell anyone just how good the Twin is and a massive step up from any other series of amplifier from Linn.

Currently only able to look at shipping within the UK or collection from Hope Valley in the Peak District.

Drop me a message with any questions

marcusjb

Re: Linn Klimax Chakra Twin - £3250 - SOLD

Post by marcusjb »

This is now sold - thank you for the interest