Linn Artikulat 320A + 345A subwoofer (new Price)

Moderator: Staff

HehaaFi

Linn Artikulat 320A + 345A subwoofer (new Price)

Post by HehaaFi »

I have 2 Linn Artikulat 320A (active) speakers on original stands and a linn Artikulat 345A subwoofer for sale.
I bought them from new February 2006 at Scala HiFi in Aarhus, DK and they have been in the same no-smoke room since.
The 320A's are practically as new and the 345A only has a couple of small marks on top surface.
Shortly after my purchase, Linn changed the name of these speakers to Klimax. They should be practically identical and can be upgraded to later Klimax versions if wanted. The speakers have 'low mileage' - I guess they have played 3-4000 hours.
The 320A is a 4-way active speaker with a patented mid-treble unit with very precise and phase-correct reproduction resulting in impressive soundstaging. The 320A has cont./peak performance of 350/700 watts each and the sub has 500/1000 watt. Both the bass untis of the 320A's and the 345A are servo-controlled and can be tuned very precisely for a wide variety of room sizes. In my room they meassured quite linear from 30hz to 20khz.
Original packaging, invoice and owners manual are in good shape.
Price from new: 26.600€. New price: 5.750€ ex. delivery, payment up front. Can be picked up at my home close to Aalborg in North Denmark.
I also have a Klimax Control for sale on this board. All items also are for sale on audiomarkt.de.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.