LEJONKLOU MUGS & CHARITY FUND RAISING - ORDER HERE

Moderator: Staff

sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

LEJONKLOU MUGS & CHARITY FUND RAISING - ORDER HERE

Post by sunbeamgls »

I'm now taking orders for the Lejonklou charity fund raising mugs.

Please see the thread https://www.lejonklou.com/forum/viewtop ... f=1&t=5242 for details of the mugs. They are officially sanctioned by Fredrik Lejonklou. The Lejonklou logo remains the property of Lejonklou.

For every mug sold, £5 will go to a children's charity (or charities), the details of which are to be announced when the polling has closed at the end of August 2020. If you wish to know which charity (or charities) for which funds will be raised, please wait for the poll to close at the end of August 2020 before placing an order. I will periodically post charity receipt images in the thread linked above.

Prices below include postage and packaging for a single mug. When you place an order for multiple mugs I will combine postage and advise you of the total cost.

UK price including postage and packaging: £12
EU mainland including postage and packing: £15
US mainland including postage and packing: £16
Multiple purchases and other destinations, please PM me for details

Please note that payment will be via PayPal and any currency exchange will need to be at cost to the buyer. As this is an "at cost" exercise to raise funds for charities, I can't bear any additional costs associated with currency exchange, bank charges, PayPal charges etc.

Please note that I will allow numbers to build and then order the mugs in batches. So it may be a little while after you make payment before your mug is dispatched. I will keep you updated via DM.

To order, please PM me the number of mugs you require and an address. I will then get back to you with payment information.

Thanks, lets raise some funds!
KSH/0; KEBox/2; 3x Tundra Stereo 2.5; PMC fact.12. Blogger. Exakt Design. SO measuring.
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Re: LEJONKLOU MUGS & CHARITY FUND RAISING - ORDER HERE

Post by sunbeamgls »

Mugs are now shipping. An opportunity for something a bit different and to help the Children's charities.
KSH/0; KEBox/2; 3x Tundra Stereo 2.5; PMC fact.12. Blogger. Exakt Design. SO measuring.
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Post by sunbeamgls »

Bump
u252agz
Very active member
Very active member

Post by u252agz »

Got my two Mugs yesterday - look great ,much better than the photos.

Taking pride of place in my office and reminding me of what I have to look forward to when I get home.

Great idea to offer up the mugs and donate to Charity and thanks to Sunbeamgls for taking up the role as UK distributor/retailer. Faultless service -mugs arrived next working day!
Kalla/Sag M/Tun M3/242/LP12/Slip7

Kalla/Giella Pi/JBL308/RS2e

Majik LP12/Boazu/110s
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Post by sunbeamgls »

u252agz wrote: 2020-09-10 22:57 Got my two Mugs yesterday - look great ,much better than the photos.

Taking pride of place in my office and reminding me of what I have to look forward to when I get home.

Great idea to offer up the mugs and donate to Charity and thanks to Sunbeamgls for taking up the role as UK distributor/retailer. Faultless service -mugs arrived next working day!
Thanks for the feedback :)
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Post by sunbeamgls »

FIRST PAYMENTS TO CHARITIES MADE TODAY.

£162.50 RAISED FOR THE CHILDREN! SEE MAIN FORUM FOR MORE DETAILS.

THANK YOU ALL!