AVOptions ULTRA-HBL Deep Cryo 6 Outlet 120VAC

Moderator: Staff

Gammaboy

AVOptions ULTRA-HBL Deep Cryo 6 Outlet 120VAC

Post by Gammaboy »

AVOptions ULTRA-HBL Deep-Cryo 6 Outlet 120VAC Power Strip in perfect condition. I was using two of these on a system and the system has been downsized enough that it can be supported with just one unit.I have used these with Naim, Rega, Lejonklou, Cyrus, Cambridge Audio, and Linn, with a significant improvement in sound. I realize these are not cheap, but are excellent value for money, given what the competition charges.

From AVOptions:

In development by AV Options for over a year, the ULTRA-HBL is easily the best Power Strip we’ve ever tested for any level of Naim Audio system. It’s a significant step up from the SuperWiremold and the PDC. Amazing PRAT, very low noise and superb dynamic performance.

The ULTRA-HBL is also an excellent match with other audio electronics, Rega, Linn, Spectral, Quad, etc. For example we tested this Rega system : Elicit integrated amp, Aria phono stage, Saturn CD player and RP10 turntable powered by the ULTRA-HBL, wired up with TibiaPlus12 Deep-Cryo AC cables and our Hubbell Deep-Cryo duplex wall outlet. The result was astonishingly good performance!

Features:

304 non-magnetic Stainless Steel chassis
Three Hubbell Extra Heavy Duty Industrial Grade series (HBL5362R) duplex outlets with Deep-Cryo treatment (120V AC - 6 outlets total)
Hardwired AV Options TibiaPlus12 Deep-Cryo AC cable (6 foot - 12 gauge)
All internal wiring with the same 12 gauge wires (Live-Neutral-Ground) used in the TibiaPlus12 AC cable, with Deep-Cryo treatment
No switches, filtering, cheap MOVs, etc: Wired for best possible current flow
High quality solid Maple plinth provides ergonomic stability and isolation from vibration
Fully tested and quality assured. Assembled in our US workshop by Chris West

Specs:

6-outlet power strip: 304 non-magnetic Stainless Steel chassis
3 Duplex AC outlets - type Hubbell HBL5362R
AC Plug type fitted: Wattgate 5266i
Maximum Rating: 60HZ, 15A, 120V
Cord type: AV Options TibiaPlus12 - 12/3 SJT
Cord Length: 6ft
Feet: 4 Acoustifeet (Silicone)
Deep-Cryo Treated parts: Hubbell outlets, TibiaPlus12 AC cable, Wattgate plug and all internal wires
Plinth: Hand finished solid Maple
Dimensions: 16” length x 3-1/2” width x 4” height
Gammaboy

Re: AVOptions ULTRA-HBL Deep Cryo 6 Outlet 120VAC

Post by Gammaboy »

Asking $1100, original owner and packaging. A new one runs $1499.