SOLD Linn Klimax Exakt DSM £4,200

Moderator: Staff

Ukandrewf

SOLD Linn Klimax Exakt DSM £4,200

Post by Ukandrewf »

***This only works with Linn exakt speakers as has no analogue outputs. You can get an exakt box to convert to analogue but costs more***

Linn Klimax Exakt DSM pre-amp - Silver, boxed, Immaculate. Condition is Used. 

Get the very pinnacle of Linn music reproduction at a seriously discounted price. If you have a Linn majik or akurate exakt system this will take your system to the next level. If ur building a Linn exakt system this will form the beating heart of your system. 

Source first is the Linn philosophy and u can get no better DSM than the klimax.

Please Note that this is the ekdsm version it only has exakt links out to speakers (no analogue out). I think katalyst is handled in the speakers not the dsm in this version. 

This DSM has been rebranded as the Klimax System Hub which retails at £9250. My DSM has the original HDMI 1.3 input/output, it can be upgraded to HDMI 2.0 (4K) for £600 which is the latest specification and to support the latest surround sound formats. I do have a TV but found that for my purposes the original surround and hdmi boards were more than enough for me. 

As always do ur research on this amazing streamer. 

Owned from new, one owner (me). (From pet and smoke free home.) 

comes with original box, remote control and an enhanced yellow power cable (£30 value). 

Price £4,200
(Listed elsewhere)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.