FS: LP12 and Lingo

Moderator: Staff

SiT4

FS: LP12 and Lingo

Post by SiT4 »

After thinking long and hard i will have to part with this beautiful deck.
Its an excellent example of the pre cirkus LP12 with fluted plinth and a clear lid. There are minor age related small marks on the plinth in the corners but nothing serious.
It was used with an Ittok then Aro and various Linn and DV carts thoughout its life and was always
in a pet and smoke free home.

The deck has the later Premotec motor and newer type springs.

The Lingo is a MK1 which was fully serviced by Class A in 2016. The case is in very good condition with some also very minor marks on.

I can provide pictures upon request.

Note that the deck will come without the armboard but for the purposes of dem it will have an Aro
armboard fitted. I don't have the original packaging but would recommend inspection of the deck and collection. I am based in Brighton.

PM me for more info.

£ 1100 ono
SiT4

Re: FS: LP12 and Lingo - PRICE REDUCED

Post by SiT4 »

Now £ 1K

This is an excellent deck for the money with a fully serviced Lingo.
SiT4

Re: FS: LP12 and Lingo PRICE REDUCED

Post by SiT4 »

Price reduced to £ 950
SiT4

Re: FS: LP12 and Lingo PRICE REDUCED

Post by SiT4 »

Final price reduction £ 900
SiT4

Re: FS: LP12 and Lingo - Final Price reduction

Post by SiT4 »

After thinking long and hard i will have to part with this beautiful deck.
Its an excellent example of the pre cirkus LP12 with fluted plinth and a clear lid. There are minor age related small marks on the plinth in the corners but nothing serious.
It was used with an Ittok then Aro and various Linn and DV carts thoughout its life and was always
in a pet and smoke free home.

The deck has the later Premotec motor and newer type springs.

The Lingo is a MK1 which was fully serviced by Class A in 2016. The case is in very good condition with some also very minor marks on.

I can provide pictures upon request.

Note that the deck will come without the armboard but for the purposes of dem it will have an Aro
armboard fitted. I don't have the original packaging but would recommend inspection of the deck and collection. I am based in Brighton.

PM me for more info.

£ 875