Linn Urika Turntable Phono Stage In Original Packaging for LP12

Moderator: Staff

wolfman

Linn Urika Turntable Phono Stage In Original Packaging for LP12

Post by wolfman »

Hi everyone .... I am selling here my Urika Phono Stage from my LP12 .

Below is some of my advert wording from the ebay ad .... I know most people here know exactly what it is , and will either be looking for one or not .... but i guess any little info helps etc .

Looking for £975 and that includes postage .... I think thats a good and fair price .

For sale here is my Linn Urika phono stage from my Klimax LP12 turntable .

I did not really want to split the deck , but I had many more enquiries for “parts” of the deck than for the complete turntable …. Which is understandable I guess … not many people can afford to “just” go buy a Klimax spec LP12 … but many can afford to build one , upgrade by upgrade and spread the cost …. And as a by-product of building your ultimate deck bit at a time …you get to hear each upgrade and enjoy each and every upgrade as you go … much more pleasurable .

These are also going to start becoming rarer when only the "Ethernet / Digital" version is the only version sold ..... I dont know about you ..... But i believe Vinyl is ANALOGUE , And no amount of converting it to digital to then try to make it sound analogue again is going to be an improvement on keeping it Analogue in the first place .... which to me is what my vinyl collection is all about .

This comes in its original box with all its packaging .

And the Cable to connect to the Radikal is also included .

As a note … I did modify the base a little by adding the slightly elongated cutout at the rear ….. to allow the power and signal wires to be routed and kept separate within the turntable … This small modification was recommended online in some of the HiFi forums , so I thought that since I have the capability , I would do it …. It was very straight forward , and all the edges have been well protected … It certainly hasn’t caused any harm to any of my cables … It is up to you if you wish to separate the cables or put them all together through the single cable outlet … At this level of hifi , I think any small advantage should be taken if possible .

If you need any other details or pics etc … give me a call or message on 07790904591

Collection is welcome from Otley in West Yorkshire as well .
wolfman

Re: Linn Urika Turntable Phono Stage In Original Packaging for LP12

Post by wolfman »

sorry folks , struggling to attach the pics .... i will keep trying though .

I have reduced them to about 130k in size now and they still wont seem to attach .... if anyone needs them i can email them in the meantime etc

cheers

Ian
DoomHammer

Post by DoomHammer »

Maybe you can try some external hosting like Google Photos or Imgur?
wolfman

Post by wolfman »

Hi there , I dont use any external photo hosting things .... i prefer just to keep my photos on my computer etc .

Are there any requirements or size limits and dimensions for the pics to be uploaded here ?

cheers , Ian