Linn Klimax 340a Centre Speaker Maple £4999

Moderator: Staff

Ukandrewf

Linn Klimax 340a Centre Speaker Maple £4999

Post by Ukandrewf »

For sale is this superb Klimax 340 Centre Speaker in Maple complete with it's protective grill and is boxed in it's original packaging.

I've owned this from new. So one owner.

The 340 is the top of the range Linn Klimax centre speaker. It has an integrated amp so just needs a signal in from your preamp - you don't need another amp to drive it. If you have large speakers or Linn Klimax 350p's this is the perfect centre speaker to really make movies come alive. All the dialogue in movies tends to come through the centre channel and as such it is arguably the most important speaker in your system for movies.

This speaker has recently been tested and checked by an authorised Linn dealer as being in full working order. So you can bid with confidence.

Linn 340a speakers very rarely appear on Ebay. There were very few made by Linn. So if you want the best this is your chance. Don't get sniped.

(Stand NOT Included - mainly because I can't find in time to list - this listing is only for the 340 speaker).

(any customs charges responsibility of the buyer - shipping could be high for this 55kg speaker ask for a quote - local pickup is an option but I can also ship).
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.