Linn Klimax Solos ***SOLD***

Moderator: Staff

Sound Hound

Linn Klimax Solos ***SOLD***

Post by Sound Hound »

For Sale - One preloved pair of Linns finest.
These are the more desirable binding post versions. The only blemish on these units is on the top rear surface on one of the amps. Other than this they are in perfect condition. The blemish is a light scratch that is totally invisible from most angles, but when viewed from a certain angle it can be plainly seen and so photographed. My low asking price is mainly due to these not being Dynamiked. These units will be supplied in their original packaging and so could be shipped, but I'd much prefer collection - in which case I can demonstrate that they are in perfect working order. Insured shipping will not be cheap - the price of same needing to be agreed prior to purchase.
Please note these Solos are currently on Ebay.co.uk - where photos can be viewed.
Price - £4200 for the pair
Last edited by Sound Hound on 2019-05-21 06:52, edited 1 time in total.
Sound Hound

Re: Linn Klimax Solos

Post by Sound Hound »

100+ views but no enquiries - So what do you think guys - overpriced/underpriced?
Bearing in mind new Solos are £17k+ and yes, I know - they'd be Dynamiked, but Solos are, well, Solos! - as I have found from experience ; - )
glenavydrongo

Post by glenavydrongo »

There are a pair, similar spec to yours, for sale at a UK dealer. Asking price is £4200. I guess if you factor vat and dealer margin into the equation, that may give you an indication of a private sale price.

D
Sound Hound

Post by Sound Hound »

Hmm - OK. So you're saying around £1700 each would be nearer to what I should be asking? In any case my asking price is nothing more than that - an asking price! I'm open to sensible offers - that said, no way am I parting with my beloved Solos for under 3.5k !!

PS I think I've just located the £4200 Solos you speak of - at Hidden Systems?. Mine are.....
1. A lot younger
2. Binding Post as oppose to Neutrik
3. Do not have "some scratches"
Last edited by Sound Hound on 2019-04-28 22:51, edited 1 time in total.
glenavydrongo

Post by glenavydrongo »

I certainly wouldn’t be giving them away. I have a pair of dynamiked myself and they are stunning amps. As with everything,, they will find the market price.

D
Sound Hound

Post by Sound Hound »

Indeed they are stunning amps! - whoever aquires them will not be disappointed ; - )