Moderator: Staff

sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

***SOLD*** Gauder Akustik Isophon Corvara Speakers

Post by sunbeamgls »

Now ***SOLD***

Thanks

Pair of stunning blue Isophon Corvara speakers for sale.

A 3-way floor standing speaker constructed from a sandwich of Aluminium outer, sand filling, ply / mdf inner, the teardrop cabinets help to reduce internal reflections.

In very good condition with only one small mark on the back edge of each speaker, not really visible in use. Grilles in perfect condition. They are boxed in strong Audio Physic boxes with foam packaging custom cut to suit the Corvaras.

The spec is as follows:

"Teardrop" cabinet constructed of an outer aluminium layer, grooved ply and MDF then the grooves are sand filled.

Attractive "shield" shaped black grilles

Woofer: 1 x 178mm

Mid: 1x 178mm

Tweeter: 1x 25mm

Inifinite baffle

Crossover frequency: 120/2800 Hz

Slope:> 48 db / octave

Impedance: 8 Ohm

Sine power: 130 Watts

Peak Power Handling: 230 Watt

Floor spikes included.

Height: 97.0 cm

Width: 21.0 cm

Depth: 41.0 cm

Weight: 18 kg

Colour: Electric Blue

From The Wam Show 17 March 2019:

Lejonklou forum member u252az: "Sunbeams system was the first Exakt system I have enjoyed - worth going just for that"

CyrusUnofficial forum member hifinutt: "Gauder sounded superb . Very natural" and on AOS "my favourite was the gauder akustik"

CyrusUnofficial forum member Czechchris: "I too liked the speakers you had playing, the blue ones"

Now on ebay with a starting bid of £449
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293039296728

For Lejonklou forum members only I will include access to the Exakt filters for these speakers at no extra cost.

Collection in NW England is preferred but a meet up may be possible. I can also ship anywhere in Europe at cost to the buyer, but only with adequate insurance.

Thanks
Last edited by sunbeamgls on 2019-04-21 22:44, edited 3 times in total.
KSH/0; KEBox/2; 3x Tundra Stereo 2.5; PMC fact.12. Blogger. Exakt Design. SO measuring.
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Gauder Akustik Isophon Corvara Speakers

Post by sunbeamgls »

Some more feedback from the Wam Show:

Jarvis: "my most memorable rooms were Steve57, Coogie, Ian917, SunbeamGLS, MaxTheSonyGuy and Spider et.al"

The Flash: "sounding nicely balanced in that system. I think the curved cabinets are very smart indeed. The blue was far less of a "statement" than I expected, looked rather smart I thought."

Nopiano: "I agree with all the praise. They were evidently extremely well set up, and the system had a coherence and balance that was way beyond what I’d expected. Easy to enjoy!"

Richard A: "I’d like to add my plus one to those comments and this was my first chance to listen to Gauder. I loved the sound in your room, possibly the most natural/unforced of them all. I don’t need more speakers but I’d buy those in a heartbeat if I did. GLWS those are a bargain."
KSH/0; KEBox/2; 3x Tundra Stereo 2.5; PMC fact.12. Blogger. Exakt Design. SO measuring.
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Post by sunbeamgls »

Price reduced to £595 gbp
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Post by sunbeamgls »

Now on ebay with a starting bid of £449

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/293039296728
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Re: ***SOLD*** Gauder Akustik Isophon Corvara Speakers

Post by sunbeamgls »

Now ***SOLD***

Thanks