Hakai, either complete or components

Moderator: Staff

David Neel
Very active member
Very active member

Hakai, either complete or components

Post by David Neel »

I am starting the new year with an excess of most things except money! As part of my decluttering, I am selling one of my Hakais. The specification is negotiable, as I have three motherboards, but can include:

ESI HD+ dac and Supra USB cable; Streacom case in black; Streacom Nano 160 power supply; 8GB Kingston memory; Deltaco SATA cable; Intel 320 SSD 40 GB pre-loaded with Volumio; choice of 3050, 3150 or 3160 motherboards.

Alternatively, I'm happy to sell as components, if nobody wants a pre-built Hakai. Warning: Volumio still has some bugs. Bigger warning: Hakai has both the ability to put a smile on your face, and to waste a lot of your time as you try to optimise it. :)

Happy to discuss via PM.
The search for knowledge is not nourished by certainty, but by a radical distrust in certainty
David Neel
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Hakai, either complete or components

Post by David Neel »

Following my latest attempt at getting Hakai working, don't ask, I have much Hakai hardware for sale.

So, for anybody who is competent at Linux, etc - please make me offers for the hardware components.
The search for knowledge is not nourished by certainty, but by a radical distrust in certainty
Nicolav

Re: Hakai, either complete or components

Post by Nicolav »

Hello David,

do you have still the Streacom nano 160 for sale?

Regards
Nicola
LP12/RadikalM/Keel/Ekos SE1/Ekstatik/Urika II/Klimax System Hub/Klimax Exaktbox's/10 Solos/A242