Linn Majik 109s, Nearly New

Moderator: Staff

Music at Home

Linn Majik 109s, Nearly New

Post by Music at Home »

Bought new buy me in April this year from authorised UK Linn retailer, so still well in excess of 4 and a half years warranty remaining.

These little beauties are in white and almost mint. The only mark or blemish are the tiny pin holes in the base of the cabinets where the speakers have been placed on the top spikes of Majik 109 stands. All the original packaging and accessories included.

Price £675 plus shipping anywhere in Europe

Reason for sale, I think I'd like to move to a pair of Linn floor-standing speaker. I've owned Ninka's in the past and they are very fine speakers. I've owned Majik 140's in the past and they are also very fine speakers. However, I've never owned or heard Espeks and I think I'd like to give a pair a try. If anyone with Espeks is looking to downsize, a part-ex could be possible. I will also place an ad in the Wanted section.
Ozzzy189
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Linn Majik 109s, Nearly New

Post by Ozzzy189 »

Careful..... Espeks are notoriously tricky to get right. I've owned ninkas and 109 and preferred the 109 myself. I'm not sure Espeks would be the answer but you don't really say why you want to change.
ADS3/SagMono/Tundra 2.2- . Totem Tribe Tower.
Lejonklou demos available in the N of England.
Music at Home

Post by Music at Home »

Sounds like good cautionary advise, especially as I've not experienced Espeks before. Looking for something more full range, 109's are sounding a bit small-scale in my room and don't want to add a sub, so thinking of going back to floor-standers. 140's are the obvious route, and nothing wrong at all with these. Just considering Espeks to scratch an itch and will move them on if they don't work out for me. Finding a nice pair, boxed and shippable might be a challenge though.
Music at Home

Post by Music at Home »

Open to offers
kg648

Post by kg648 »

Where are you and does this include the stands?
Music at Home

Post by Music at Home »

Hello, I'm in the North East of England. It's just the speakers that are up for sale.
psychiktv

Post by psychiktv »

Hi!

Are the speakers still up for sale ?

Thanks
sandgrown

Post by sandgrown »

I've got a pair of white 109s (with stands) that I'm looking to sell.