Swap - KRDS/0 & 2100 for other DSMs?

Moderator: Staff

rowlandhills
Very active member
Very active member

Swap - KRDS/0 & 2100 for other DSMs?

Post by rowlandhills »

I'm probably moving house later this year, and looking at some changes to the rooms I want to have music in.

As such, I'm thinking of getting rid of my KRDS/0 and 2100, and getting hold of an MDSI or MDSM and a Sneaky or Sekrit, so that I can run two rooms.

Since the values are not completely different (KRDS/0 around £2500, 2100 around £600, MDSI around £1500+, Sneaky around £700, Sekrit around £1000) I thought I'd see if anyone was interested in just doing a direct swap, possibly with some cash adjustment one way or the other.

Let me know if you'd be interested. Kit is all currently located near Cambridge, UK, but could easily be brought into London.
KRDSM, Tundra to 242s
Silvers, K400, Hutter rack
Colin

Re: Swap - KRDS/0 & 2100 for other DSMs?

Post by Colin »

Hi, this doesn't quite fit your proposal but I have a Majik DS with Dynamic that I have owned from new (2010) which I no longer need and am about to sell (not swap). I have owned it from new, it's unmarked and it comes with the original box, packaging, remote control and a pair of black Linn interconnects. I visit the Bedford area each week so could meet you between there and Cambridge if you were interested or else London?
rowlandhills
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Swap - KRDS/0 & 2100 for other DSMs?

Post by rowlandhills »

Bump - still looking for DSMs

@Colin - sorry I didn't reply - not really looking for a Majik DS at the moment, thanks.
KRDSM, Tundra to 242s
Silvers, K400, Hutter rack