Linn Majik 140's Cherry.

Moderator: Staff

poppop

Linn Majik 140's Cherry.

Post by poppop »

Hi All,

Title says it all really. Immaculate, Cherry 140's dating from November last year. Double boxes etc. 4.5 years warranty.

Why the sale? Like others on this forum I have had an interest in exploring and messing around with passive/active, and was trying them with solos. You will see from other posts that I had been active with Keltiks. I have been using them in conjunction with 2 Melodiks.

Happy to send pics etc. I live in the North of Scotland and they could be couriered in the UK. I would much prefer a longish drive to meet, if possible, to ensure safe delivery.

Asking £1k, which seems to be around the going rate? + p&p(or a contribution to the petrol costs or a bite to eat!!)

Thank you.
steve.
poppop

Post by poppop »

Charlie one kindly sent me an ebay reference:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... %26fvi%3D1

Looks like Im in the right ball park, price wise. But as Fredriks reason for having this section is to let real "linnies" have first choice, here they are!! Also saves all the hassle of ebay - non payers, and other loonies!!

Anyway happy to leave it a week or so and then Ill have to go the ebay route.

cheers
Steve.
rowlandhills
Very active member
Very active member

Post by rowlandhills »

Steve,

Have you now put these on eBay?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... :IT&ih=019

They look really nice...wish I could afford them at the moment :(
poppop

Post by poppop »

Hi,

Yes, thats them. No real interest on the forum, which is fine, so I thought I would give ebay a try - despite the hassles sometimes encountered!

If anyone form this forum comes along before(if any) bids arrive I would close the auction.

Steve.
poppop

Post by poppop »

Hi All,

Just to conclude this thread. The 140's finally sold on Ebay for £950. Certainly took longer than I expected!

Steve.