Half Price Linn 'Black' Analogue Interconnects - *All Sold*

Moderator: Staff

Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Half Price Linn 'Black' Analogue Interconnects - *All Sold*

Post by Charlie1 »

Linn 'Black' Analogue Interconnect (1.2m long)

Linn Product Description
This cable is derived from the low capacitance polystyrene dielectric cable used originally to carry the signal from a turntable and cartridge to a pre-amplifier. This ‘phono’ signal is probably the most demanding of all signals in any audio system, usually less than one thousandth of the signal between a CD player and an amplifier. A cable good enough to handle this signal will accurately transfer any other low level audio signals in an audio or AV system.

45 strand copper conductor
Single layer braided shielding
5.1mm diameter

Or visit: http://www.linn.co.uk/Black_Interconnect_Cable
Alternatively, here's a UK dealer page quoting the retail price: http://www.stoneaudio.co.uk/

Items For Sale
I have the following 4 pairs for sale separately: -

1.) As new, never opened. Packaging shows no signs of wear or damage.
Price £40(GBP) / $80(USD) / 490(SEK) INC FREE POSTAGE :shock: SOLD

2.) As new, never opened. Packaging shows no signs of wear or damage.

3.) As new, never opened. Packaging shows no signs of wear or damage.

4.) Used for approx 3 months, packaging included & shows no signs of wear/damage.All looks new.
I've decided to hang on to this used one after all as I would like to include one whenever I sell my pre or power amp.

Each set was purchased from a UK Linn dealer nearly 12 months ago. Linn Recommended Retail Price is £80.00

I am happy to setup a eBay 'Buy it Now' sale for item nr 4 at an agreed time and date if the buyer prefers.

Rather than ask me for a price for other countries, here is a link to a currency calculator which I am happy to use for converting the GBP price to your own currency: -
http://www.x-rates.com/calculator.html

Shipping
Postage and packing is included within the price.
UK mainland deliveries will be sent via Royal Mail Special Delivery, Next Day by 1pm, and including full compensation cover.
Europe and rest of the world will be sent via Royal Mail Airmail, 3-5 working days, and including compensation cover up to £34 only.

IMPORTANT: I will obtain proof of postage. Any loss or damage during delivery will be at your own risk. For UK buyers, I will supply you with the proof of postage in the unlikely event that you need to make a claim. For overseas buyers, I will submit any claim to Royal Mail on your behalf as I think it's unfair to expect you to do this from outside the country. Hopefully, none of this will be necessary.

Returns
If you wish to return the item, you must notify me within one week of receiving the item. The Refunded amount will not include your costs to return the item.

Payment
For UK residents, I accept UK Postal Orders, UK Cheque, Electronic Money Transfer, or PayPal.
For Overseas residents, I accept only PayPal.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Best Regards, Charlie1.
Last edited by Charlie1 on 2008-03-28 19:18, edited 6 times in total.
Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Charlie1 »

Only one left for just £25 including postage anywhere in the world !

Will setup eBay 'Buy it now' if preferred.