*** SOLD *** Linn Klimax Komri Aktiv crossovers

Moderator: Staff

Moomintroll

*** SOLD *** Linn Klimax Komri Aktiv crossovers

Post by Moomintroll »

A Komri owner who posts on the Linn forums as "Spinedoc" is upgrading his Aktiv Komris to Exakt spec and is looking to sell his Komri Klimax Tuneboxes.

I have his permission to post on this forum to ask that anyone who may be interested contact him by PM on the Linn forum or contact me and I will put you in touch.

He is located in the US and has listed these on Audiogon.

'troll
Last edited by Moomintroll on 2014-02-03 21:42, edited 1 time in total.
anthony
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Linn Klimax Komri Aktiv crossovers

Post by anthony »

Moomintroll wrote:A Komri owner who posts on the Linn forums as "Spinedoc" is upgrading his Aktiv Komris to Exakt spec and is looking to sell his Komri Klimax Tuneboxes.

I have his permission to post on this forum to ask that anyone who may be interested contact him by PM on the Linn forum or contact me and I will put you in touch.

'troll
They should entitle spinedoc to a £4000 reduction in cost of exakt when returned to Linn
Moomintroll

Re: Linn Klimax Komri Aktiv crossovers

Post by Moomintroll »

anthony wrote:
Moomintroll wrote:A Komri owner who posts on the Linn forums as "Spinedoc" is upgrading his Aktiv Komris to Exakt spec and is looking to sell his Komri Klimax Tuneboxes.

'troll
They should entitle spinedoc to a £4000 reduction in cost of exakt when returned to Linn
Thanks, Anthony. I didn't ask why he wanted to sell them. I'll make sure he knows about the return option.

'troll

These have now been sold.

'troll