ForSale: Linn Movie Mk2 and Komponant Speakers

Moderator: Staff

scottydogwoof

ForSale: Linn Movie Mk2 and Komponant Speakers

Post by scottydogwoof »

Hello, I'm a newbie but introduced to forum by my dad, Great hifi forum and cant wait to make the most of the info here as i'm just about to upgrade to Majik Dsi but need the funds to do so first, so i'm selling some of my surround sound gear to go back to stereo with my Linn komponant 110's.

I have a Linn Classik Movie Mk2 for sale as i'm looking to upgrade. Unit in good condition and is just about 5 years old hence warrenty running out this summer. Little history, It has been back for service to replace the CD Mech maybe 2 year ago. Since its replacment, the CD/DVD source has seen little use as I bought a Blue-Ray player around this time and used the Movie as a Processor/Amp/Reciver etc.It looks much better than the original Movie and i think sounds much better too. It has a 5 channel intergrated Amp and pre outs for all corners inc sub out which can be controled on the fly via remote, also has CD/dvd player coupled with an FM radio with RDS feature. I have original Box, books, remote and leads. Pictures to follow, Enthuisiast owned.
Looking for £850

I also have a Linn Komponent 106 centre speaker in good condition same age as above. Minor markings from age, have to be close to see them, I have all Brakit's and stands inc original box and papers.
Looking for £150

I also have a Linn Komponent 120 SubWoofer in good condition, Same age as above. Little history, Markings on under side on feet, Not visable once in position and a few little marks as it has always been hidden under things like Hifi stand and now our ikea mini tables, its Low profile and can fit under certain sofas and coffee tables and or hifi cabinets, again i have original leads brackets for wall mounting, spikes, box and paper. This is a big item. Looking for £450

Above pricings dont include postage. I will post once destination is known at cost to buyer. I Would travel short distance to meet if required or could possibly meet at my nearest HIFI store. Adventures in HiFi, Chester.

Payment is cash or check but funds must clear before iteams are picked up or sent. These items are advertised else where.

Scott
N.Wales Area :)
ScottyDogWoof :)