Revel 226be

Moderator: Staff

KOS

Revel 226be

Post by KOS »

I am selling a set of Revel 226be in white, they are 100% like new with no scratches or marks at all and look just as when I unpacked them, we have a smoke-free home.

As I write, they are 100% like new, however, I want to mention that one speaker has a cosmetic flaw that it has had from the factory. This cosmetic flaw is on the black plate on the top of the speaker, where there is a 1 mm flaw. As I write, this is only a cosmetic flaw that it has had from the factory, and you have to be very close to the speaker, 10-20 cm away, to see it, and it is on the back, so you cannot see it unless you are behind and looking at a very specific angle. I mention the flaw because I am 100% honest. Also I have chosen to set the price very low due to this cosmetic flaw.

I have all the original packaging, so they can be shipped at the buyer's expense they are located in Denmark. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Price 4500 Euros ex. shipping
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
KOS

Re: Revel 226be

Post by KOS »

New price 4300 Euros plus shipping.