Linn Kairn fully serviced £400 total recap

Moderator: Staff

Dingding

Linn Kairn fully serviced £400 total recap

Post by Dingding »

I have for sale a linn Kairn preamp. It’s in very good condition indeed and has been fully serviced, every capacitor has been replaced both on the main board and facia.
Also the front led and battery have been replaced, As it’s a transformer unit the main smoothing capacitors have been Replaced with very high quality Kemet caps so this should be good for another 15years or so.
It has never had a battery leak as it has always been well maintained so no nasty damaged tracks to worry about in the future it really is in very good shape.

I can’t place the original remote Or box but it will come with the original instructions and mains cable.
I will make sure it’s very well wrapped and boxed.

Happy to send pictures to those interested please send me email address or number to what’s app pictures over.

Have been working on few of these and this one is a real peach I would like to add that it’s not been modified in anyway just serviced with Parts of the same specification or higher.

It’s sounds as good as the day if left the factory and will give many years of enjoyment.