>>Linn Movie Classik 05 CD / DVD / Tuner / AMP / Pre-Amp

Moderator: Staff

Ukandrewf

>>Linn Movie Classik 05 CD / DVD / Tuner / AMP / Pre-Amp

Post by Ukandrewf »

This box was probably my very second Linn system.

There's very little this one box solution can't handle.

It's a CD and DVD player, Analogue Radio Tuner, with inbuilt 5.1 amps and can be configured to act as a preamp for a bigger system. I liked it so much I bought two. You can see the origin of the Klimax styling here with the curved display and the swooping lines around it. This unit has been boxed up in orginal packaging for the last several years waiting for me to find a place for a fourth Linn system, but despite my best efforts I haven't found one so in the box it remained.

The sound is really great from such a small box, add in some second hand Katans (£250) speakers gives another system for the office or Kitchen etc (i'm tempted to keep and do just that) ..but no I must sell it - I promised i would sell some of the Linn mountain of stuff I have. Please note: it has a little bit of 'smart water' which was applied on the back right in a fit of security mindedness. I haven't tried to remove the sticker (on side at front) or the smart water (top back right hand side) but I suspect there is a way. Both are reasonably invisible when the unit is installed in a rack etc and in no way affect audio performance.

i've been a linn and Lejonklou forum member for several years and ebay user ukandrewf .

I'll ship worldwide (shipping and insurance to be paid by buyer). Payment by Bank Transfer please. Original Linn Packaging.

Located near Windsor/London UK.

>>Price £550
mobie front-large.JPG
movie classik under-large-medium.JPG
movie classik back-large.JPG
Check my other listings. Klimax RDS/0, Klimax Twin, AKK, Movie Classik.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ukandrewf

Re: >>Linn Movie Classik 05 CD / DVD / Tuner / AMP / Pre-Amp

Post by Ukandrewf »

Bump
Ukandrewf

Re: >>Linn Movie Classik 05 CD / DVD / Tuner / AMP / Pre-Amp

Post by Ukandrewf »

Bump