Linn KDS/1 *or* Linn Renew DS ! ON HOLD

Moderator: Staff

tmilligan

Linn KDS/1 *or* Linn Renew DS ! ON HOLD

Post by tmilligan »

So, I simply can not decide which of these to keep. The KDS/1 is stunning, comfortably the best source I've ever heard. BUT the Renew is so good and such good value that I am very fond of it. So I'm putting both up for sale and will let fate take its course. I hope this doesn't contravene any forum etiquette.

The details

Black Linn Klimax DS /1

We all know how good these are. This is full current spec. Serial number 1182xxx. It is quite rare in black as one of the 30 numbered signature editions. Boxed with all accessories. STAYING

(I also have the matching numbered black signature edition klimax kontrol for sale and would happily entertain sensible offers for the pair)

Linn Renew DS

Also needs no introduction. A great stealth bit of Hifi, possibly the best value bit of kit I've ever had. Built from a December 2009 donor, serial number 1278xxx. Boxed, as new. SOLD

Both items are in central London. Cash and collection would be preferred especially for the KK to ensure a safe handover.

Pictures in due course when I find the charger for my slr. In the meantime I have a couple of scrappy iPhone pics I am happy to send anyone via pm or email.
Last edited by tmilligan on 2012-04-04 07:05, edited 1 time in total.
ADSM, Rega P3-24, 4200/D, aktiv Katans
MDS-I/D, 4100/D, aktiv Katans
Kiko
Sekrit DSM, 5110s
badwisdom

Post by badwisdom »

If the KDS/1 deal falls through, ill take it.