Thanks for your help

Share your journey!

Moderator: Staff

springwood64
Very active member
Very active member

Thanks for your help

Post by springwood64 »

I've realised that it was just over a year ago that I found this forum. In the intervening 12 months, the sound of my system has been transformed beyond recognition. I really never expected it to sound so good. I've spent just a couple of hundred quid and a lot of fiddling time, but most of the improvement is down to the help I've received from the contributors to this forum.

I now listen to music pretty well every day (including CDs!), which was not the case a year ago. I get much more pleasure out of my music and my family has been caught up in it in a good way too - the kids are now keen to buy their own LPs and CDs.

So: Thanks very much for your help.
Pete

Linn LP12 (Lingo1, Kore, Karousel, Akito1, Tramp2), Slipsik, Källa, Boazu, Espeks
Azazello
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Azazello »

Thank you very much Springwood!

:D
Lego
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Thanks for your help

Post by Lego »

springwood64 wrote:I've realised that it was just over a year ago that I found this forum. In the intervening 12 months, the sound of my system has been transformed beyond recognition. I really never expected it to sound so good. I've spent just a couple of hundred quid and a lot of fiddling time, but most of the improvement is down to the help I've received from the contributors to this forum.

I now listen to music pretty well every day (including CDs!), which was not the case a year ago. I get much more pleasure out of my music and my family has been caught up in it in a good way too - the kids are now keen to buy their own LPs and CDs.

So: Thanks very much for your help.
Ditto
I know that tune
Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Charlie1 »

Ditto x2

I had a similar experience when I wasn't upgrading but trying to optimise everything. Think I've already done my thank you's. It's a great forum for those prepared to make use of the knowledge accumulated here.
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Post by lejonklou »

Thank you everyone!

I have certainly learned a lot here too!