KNVB_Guy

KNVB_Guy's system

Post by KNVB_Guy »

My modest system is as follows:
Linn Majik DS-i
Linn Majik 109 with stands
Linn Afekt Sub
Rega Planar 3 (stock ca. 1999) with Ortofon 2m Bronze cartridge

I suppose it is a somewhat simple/minimalist system, but I have listened to tens of thousands of albums and songs over the past 8.5 years and have not done any upgrades, and I still love the music.

I have recently joined this forum after the outage at Linn's official forum, which I lurk in from time to time, and found this site after searching for "Linn forum down" on google. The Lejonklou products look extremely interesting. For a few years I have thought of adding an A2200 amp or taking the M109s active with a M6100 amp. Based on feedback it appears that I would be wise to audition a Tundra Stereo amp as well! Unfortunately for me being in Toronto, Canada, it appears that my closest option would be to drive a few hundred miles to Ann Arbor Michigan if I get more serious about a decision like this.

There is a lot of excellent info on this forum.

Have a good evening.
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Re: KNVB_Guy's system

Post by lejonklou »

Welcome to the forum KNVB_Guy!

Regarding Canada, I know that my distributor Thomas O'Keefe of Nokturne Audio is in discussions with several Canadian HiFi dealers. Give him a ring or send him an email and he'll update you!
Matteo
Very active member
Very active member

Re: KNVB_Guy's system

Post by Matteo »

KNVB_Guy wrote:Based on feedback it appears that I would be wise to audition a Tundra Stereo amp as well!
Or maybe a Boazu, using MDS-i as a source

M.