Greetings

Share your journey!

Moderator: Staff

Peter Lanky

Greetings

Post by Peter Lanky »

I have just joined this forum having had it recommended as a place to discuss and trade hifi.

I have been slowly upgrading since buying my first second-hand set-up back in 1977, consisting of a Thorens TD160, Lux amp and Bose 301 speakers. 40 years later having gone through 2 turntables, 4 amps, 4 speaker sets, 1 cassette deck, 2 tuners and having just replaced my Linn Majik DS with a Klimax Renew DS/1, I am considering other upgrades.

Top of my list at the moment is a used Klimax Twin amp to replace my Majik-i, so I will be carefully keeping an eye on anything here and other well known places for buying kit. Who knows, when I have achieved this, I may consider changing my Majik 140 speakers for something more in line with a Klimax system but not too bulky, and no rush.
KDS/3 - 2 x Tundra Mono - Graham Audio LS5/9f
ChrBea

Re: Greetings

Post by ChrBea »

welcome to the forum. There is currently at least one Twin for sale, but I am sure that when you read a little more in the different sections of this forum, you will see that there are better alternatives available ;)

Enjoy your time reading,

Christian
LP12 Kore-KRad-Majik Tonearm-Slipsik 8 & KDS/3 > Sagatun & Tundra Monos 3 > A242
trixter

Re: Greetings

Post by trixter »

I'm also new here just now joined the community. Nice to hear you. By the way, welcome to the community.
Thanks.
Mark