New Pink Floyd TV Documentary

Share your journey!

Moderator: Staff

Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

New Pink Floyd TV Documentary

Post by Charlie1 »

Only one hour. Quite good. Not sure how much longer BBC will leave it on iPlayer, so if interested, then best watch it soonish, otherwise you'll be left to YouTube:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b0 ... Ones_Pink/

Made before Richard Wright passed away so includes interviews with all the band members, except Barrett of course.

Playing the wall right now - good stuff! Perhaps Meddle next :o)
Lego
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Lego »

'wish you were here' is my favorite Charlie
I know that tune
Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Charlie1 »

Me too. I used to prefer Dark Side, but have reached a point where I don't get much from it now - it is still very good, but I've had enough and leaving it a few years between plays doesn't rejuvinate it much (for me). Some albums are like that. Wish You Were Here keeps on giving...

The Wall is still a bit hit and miss for me. Some of it is great though.
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Post by lejonklou »

And me too.

'Wish You were Here' is the only Pink Floyd album I haven't reached the bottom of. As I'm afraid that could happen, I very rarely play it. Like a precious jewel in a box that I don't dare to open, because I'm afraid it will one day cease to be as magical as I remember it.
Lego
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Lego »

lejonklou wrote:And me too.

'Wish You were Here' is the only Pink Floyd album I haven't reached the bottom of. As I'm afraid that could happen, I very rarely play it. Like a precious jewel in a box that I don't dare to open, because I'm afraid it will one day cease to be as magical as I remember it.
If that's not an incentive to keep producing good gear Mr Lejonklou I don t know what is..and who sang on 'Have a cigar'
I know that tune
Lego
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Lego »

Listening to wywh now and I dont think I've ever played the track wywh and not sang along to the chorus
I know that tune