Any U.S. dealers here who can sell me Knekt bananas? =)

Hardware and software, modifications and DIY

Moderator: Staff

Ceilidh

Any U.S. dealers here who can sell me Knekt bananas? =)

Post by Ceilidh »

Hello there!

I've been trying for more than a month to purchase some Knekt bananas for my parents' system, and have utterly failed. (In hindsight, I guess the local high-end audio dealers have better things to do than to order accessories for someone who hasn't bought new components from them -- but it's still been kind of frustrating!)

Anyway, is anyone on this forum an authorized (US-based) Linn dealer? (e.g., ThomasOK perhaps?) And if so, may I please order some Knekt bananas (and the latest Linn power cord) through you? Linn tells me I have to go through a dealer, and none of my local dealers particularly want to deal with me. I guess my next course would be to start randomly contacting dealers in other states -- but since everyone here is so friendly, I thought I'd ask you all first. :D

Thanks very much, and have a good weekend everyone!

- C

P.S. -- this can't be good business practice on the part of the local dealers, can it? I mean, I may not be able to afford new Linn equipment now, but I intend to someday -- and when that day comes, wouldn't a dealer want me to have warm fuzzies towards them? And besides, it's used-equipment buyers like my current self who keep the second-hand prices going, which allows the new-equipment buyers to upgrade more frequently! So really, I'm already part of the Linn ecosystem!!! (sigh.....)