Klimax DS internal

Hardware and software, modifications and DIY

Moderator: Staff

artikulate

Klimax DS internal

Post by artikulate »

Hi guys,

Can someone tell me if the dynamik power supply board in the klimax DS is supposed to be screwed down. I was in the klimax DS to check that internal cable from power supply to main board was connected in the right direction and I noticed the power supply board is just sitting in the plastic enclosure within the aluminum enclosure but isn't screwed down. Is that correct or should I go back in and check how I secure the board properly.

Thanks,

Ron
Ron C.
SaltyDog
Very active member
Very active member

Post by SaltyDog »

I don't recall if it is KDS or KK that has the plastic box the dynamik sits in that has flanges that will hold it in place. It sounds like a normal thing to me.
anthony
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Klimax DS internal

Post by anthony »

artikulate wrote:Hi guys,

Can someone tell me if the dynamik power supply board in the klimax DS is supposed to be screwed down. I was in the klimax DS to check that internal cable from power supply to main board was connected in the right direction and I noticed the power supply board is just sitting in the plastic enclosure within the aluminum enclosure but isn't screwed down. Is that correct or should I go back in and check how I secure the board properly.

Thanks,

Ron
In earlier ones it was loose, in the later ones with the front power switch it is screwed down.