New Linn Dynamik Power Supply

We use the Tune Method to evaluate performance

Moderator: Staff

ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Re: New Linn Dynamik Power Supply

Post by ThomasOK »

There were actually a fair number of different Dynamik upgrade kits. There were individual Dynamiks for the Klimax units (KK, KDS, KCT, Solos) and individual Dynamics for the Classik Movie 05 and Classik Music 08. The Dynamik/AVAMP was used for the 2250 and AV 5125, the Dynamik/DISK was for the Akurate CD and all UniDIsks. The Dynamik/CHAKRA was for Chakra/Akurate 200 series. I originally thought it was also the same one used for the Chakra/Majik 100 series but the current Dynamik selector shows them to get the Dynamik/MAJIKI along with the Majik I integrated. They may have changed this at some point but I'm not sure. The Radikal and Uphorik use the Dynamik/MINI. The Dynamik/PRE is for the Akurate Kontrol and Exotik+DA. There were also Dynamik upgrades for the various Klimax/Artikulat speakers but those required return to the factory.

Dynamik was not offered for Majik Kontrol or CD, Akurate Tuner, Kinos, Kisto, Tuneboxes or any products in LK style cases. I think that about covers it.
The LP12 Whisperer
Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer and above all lover of music.
Arnaud

Re: New Linn Dynamik Power Supply

Post by Arnaud »

Hello,

Would you know what are the white connectors used between the PSU and the mainboard (klimax ds)?
Thank you :)