Culprit - The phono stage?

We use the Tune Method to evaluate performance

Moderator: Staff

BSilviuLuc

Culprit - The phono stage?

Post by BSilviuLuc »

Hi guys,

Newbie here, first time poster. And on this regard, I apologize if is not the right place to post.

The bottom line is: I really need some insights and opinions. Here's my story:

Last year my audio setup was: Rega Planar 3 turntable with Rega Carbon cartridge. Rega Fono MM MK3 phono stage, Revox B250 amplifier and ATC SCM 11 speakers.
Considering the fact that my turntable was at most, a decent one, and my cartridge an entry level one(40-50$), my expectations weren't that high.
Later I bought a Rega Exact cartridge. Well, I was literally blown away. A much, much better sound. Also, I noticed that this cart was much "louder". Basically, at the same volume level(as when I used Carbon), it was much louder. Which makes sense as Carbon is rated as 2.5mV output and Exact as 6.8 - 7.2 mV. Also, maybe worth mentioning: if I used the Revox's phono stage, there was a huge difference in sound quality. With the external phono stage, the sound was much better.
Unfortunately I had to return my Exact as it suffered from severe channel imbalance, and I switched back to my Carbon cartridge.

Fast forward to nowadays. I bought a new turntable: Linn Majik, with Majik tonearm, Karousel bearing and Adikt cartridge.
The rest of my setup remained the same. I had huge expectations, as I listened to this turntable a while ago, and I was expecting that my Linn will trounce my Rega on every single department. But, to my dismay, I soon realized that the sound quality between these two(Rega Planar 3 with Carbon & Linn Majik) was more or less the same. I was really puzzled now.

I tried to find out what's wrong in my setup. And the first thing that I realized: Both turntables(cartridges if you may) produces the same loudness at the same volume level. And that got me really intrigued as Adikt has a 6.5mV output.
So, I assumed that my stylus is defective. My dealer provided a brand new stylus. But, unfortunately nothing changed.
Basically the sound quality is the same as Rega Carbon. Leaving all aside, I'm comparing a 500$ cart to a 50$ cart. With very little difference or no difference at all in sound quality. I got really frustrated. I tried to plug my Linn directly into my Revox's phono. NO DIFFERENCE at all.

How come there was a HUGE difference when I switched to Rega Exact cartridge, and no difference when I bought a new turntable? I'm asking you now:
It is possible that there's an incompatibility between my phono and my Linn Adikt? Like, somehow, my phono limits the cartridge. I'm really shocked, because guys, I assure you: With the same setup, but with the Exact cart, my entire setup came alive.

Now, I'm far from being sure what would be the culprit in my setup. I understood that Slipsik 7 phono would be a perfect match for my cart, for sure a step up from Rega Fono. And I'm about to pull the trigger(maybe in Spring or Summer). But first I need your valuable insights, your opinions.
What do you think? What's the weak link into my setup?

Thanks so much!
Gammaboy

Re: Culprit - The phono stage?

Post by Gammaboy »

Several years ago I was interested in replacing a Rega P3 with either a P6 or LP12 Majik. At the time I also owned a recent vintage Linn Majik integrated. I ended up listening to a P8 vs LP12 instead and, to me, the Linn was much better, and this was well before the Karousel. Migrating to a Gaio and eventually the Slipsik were remarkable improvements. The Adikt is shockingly good when paired with a Lejonklou MM phono pre.

My Non-technical answer is “something wrong.” The fellow who did the turntable demo has been known to post here, and may provide a more helpful answer.
OscarH
Very active member
Very active member

Post by OscarH »

I’m sure others will chime in on the turntable discussion...

I’ve never had the Carbon in my system, but what I can say from personal experience is that on my old Planar 3 going from Elys 2 to Exact was certainly an improvement.

On my current RP8 going from Exact to Adikt was also an improvement.

Going from Planar 3 to RP8 was an improvement.

Going from Rega Fono Mini to Gaio 2 was an improvement.

So yeah, I guess that puts me in the “something’s wrong” camp. But WHAT, someone who can afford the LP12 will be better positioned to answer ;)
donuk
Very active member
Very active member

Post by donuk »

Hi there,
sorry to hear about your troubles.
My first reaction is to wonder how well the LP12 was set up and how well the latest cartridge is installed.
Certainly the LP can sound heavenly, but wrongly set up it can be drab.
Also things like tracking weight, VTA, biasing and positioning of the cartridge are critical.
I would run it past a competent dealer. Sorry if I am teaching you to suck eggs - it is difficult to know other people's skills on a forum.

I am sure ThomasOK will be along soon to give you some more detailed advice.....

Donuk beautiful downtown York
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

donuk wrote: 2021-01-28 11:29 Hi there,
sorry to hear about your troubles.
My first reaction is to wonder how well the LP12 was set up and how well the latest cartridge is installed.
Certainly the LP can sound heavenly, but wrongly set up it can be drab.
Also things like tracking weight, VTA, biasing and positioning of the cartridge are critical.
I would run it past a competent dealer. Sorry if I am teaching you to suck eggs - it is difficult to know other people's skills on a forum.

I am sure ThomasOK will be along soon to give you some more detailed advice.....

Hi there,
Thanks so much for your reply. Well, my dealer assured me that everything is properly installed. Also, he said he will pay me a visit soon to double check everything. Now, checking the "bounce" I realize that is not really having a piston move, so there might be a problem.
ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Post by ThomasOK »

If the LP12 doesn't blow away the Rega musically, regardless of cartridge, there is something wrong with the LP12. It is virtually impossible to trouble-shoot an LP12 from a distance, the main reason I hadn't replied already. However, I can comment on a couple of things. Running the Adikt into the Rega Fono MM isn't the problem. I run all the turntables I setup at the store through a Rega Fono Mini A2D and the tables with Adikts sound just fine through it (not that they aren't way better through a Slipsik 7.1). I wouldn't get too caught up in the output level specs. Unfortunately we have an industry that can't seem to settle on any standards including the size of cartridge pins and of mounting hardware. Along with this they haven't standardized on the modulation level they test cartridges on for output levels. So some cartridges look to have more output just because they were measured on a louder groove.

The Carbon is a good cartridge, as are the VM95 series that are also made by Audio Technica, but they are no Adikt. The Exakt is also a good cartridge although I prefer the Adikt. I did have one Rega customer, if I recall correctly with a P25, who tried an Adikt and decided to go back to the Exakt, but several other customers who replaced the Exakt with an Adikt are still using the Adikt.

Rega turntables are fine reproducers of music, but I have yet to hear one that was close to the musicality of the entry level Majik LP12, even before the the arm and bearing changes of the last couple of years. I'm glad you are having the dealer out to the house to check things out as it certainly appears something is wrong. Hopefully it will get straightened out and you will get the musical enjoyment an LP12 is capable of providing.
The LP12 Whisperer
Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer and above all lover of music.
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

ThomasOK wrote: 2021-01-28 18:35 If the LP12 doesn't blow away the Rega musically, regardless of cartridge, there is something wrong with the LP12. It is virtually impossible to trouble-shoot an LP12 from a distance, the main reason I hadn't replied already. However, I can comment on a couple of things. Running the Adikt into the Rega Fono MM isn't the problem. I run all the turntables I setup at the store through a Rega Fono Mini A2D and the tables with Adikts sound just fine through it (not that they aren't way better through a Slipsik 7.1). I wouldn't get too caught up in the output level specs. Unfortunately we have an industry that can't seem to settle on any standards including the size of cartridge pins and of mounting hardware. Along with this they haven't standardized on the modulation level they test cartridges on for output levels. So some cartridges look to have more output just because they were measured on a louder groove.

The Carbon is a good cartridge, as are the VM95 series that are also made by Audio Technica, but they are no Adikt. The Exakt is also a good cartridge although I prefer the Adikt. I did have one Rega customer, if I recall correctly with a P25, who tried an Adikt and decided to go back to the Exakt, but several other customers who replaced the Exakt with an Adikt are still using the Adikt.

Rega turntables are fine reproducers of music, but I have yet to hear one that was close to the musicality of the entry level Majik LP12, even before the the arm and bearing changes of the last couple of years. I'm glad you are having the dealer out to the house to check things out as it certainly appears something is wrong. Hopefully it will get straightened out and you will get the musical enjoyment an LP12 is capable of providing.
Dear Thomas,
Thanks so much for your valuable reply.

Yes, I'm kinda lucky to have such a nice dealer. He'll borrow me a phono stage and an amplifier.
He will also check the cart alignment, VTA, and also the tonearm.
I checked the suspension by doing the bounce test. Of course, I'm not very objective now, but to me it seems that the movement is not only vertical, it moves horizontally too. I talked to my dealer he got irritated a little bit, saying that is impossible to make it "jump only vertically". Is this true? I'm 99% that my bounce is not correct. Also, this issue could affect the sound quality?
I watched several youtube videos and I have a feeling about what a perfect bounce is.
Also, when I use the 45 rpm adapter, when I turn on the turntable, the entire turntable starts to "shiver" for 10-15 seconds, until the speed stabilize. - Is this a normal behavior? He assures me that is normal. Of course, this makes me very nervous, because it "shivers" quite hard.
ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Post by ThomasOK »

The bounce really should be pretty much a pure pistonic bounce with no twisting or wobbling. You do have to tap it at the center of gravity which is on a point between the spindle and the bearing of the tonearm at about the point where the dead wax meets the label of a record. Using the slipover 45RPM adapter is quite likely to cause a bit of wobble when the table first starts up so I wouldn't worry too much about this as long as it settles down within a couple of revolutions.
The LP12 Whisperer
Defender
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Defender »

hi BSilviuLuc,
if you have a good LP12 dealer close to you than you are a winner. The issue is many dont have the perfect skills ... like Thomas has. To compensate for that they would need the time to set your LP12 up perfect ... which they also dont have. Plus they need to have the ears to hear if one setting is better than the other. If they dont have that they do average settings which might be fine for most.

I am working on mine and have the feeling if one or the other setting is not perfect the performance seem to drop rapidly.
But I compensate the missing skills with time and the help of the forum to support my opinion what setting is better or worst (in the playground).

Most important is a structured approach and the willingness to continuously improve. That makes you save a lot of money.
I would bet a lot of money that there are many Klimax LP12‘s out which would be easily outperformed by a proper set up and torqued Akurate LP12.
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Post by lejonklou »

Welcome to the forum, BSilviuLu!
BSilviuLuc wrote: 2021-01-28 18:55 when I use the 45 rpm adapter, when I turn on the turntable, the entire turntable starts to "shiver" for 10-15 seconds, until the speed stabilize. - Is this a normal behavior?
Yes, this is normal when you have a Majik/Basik/Valhalla power supply in your LP12. They pull on the belt with full force from the moment you switch it on, causing the belt to slip. That slipping is likely causing what you describe as a "shiver".
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

ThomasOK wrote: 2021-01-28 19:23 The bounce really should be pretty much a pure pistonic bounce with no twisting or wobbling. You do have to tap it at the center of gravity which is on a point between the spindle and the bearing of the tonearm at about the point where the dead wax meets the label of a record.
I assure you that the bounce is not "pure". It certainly has horizontal movement. Also, I pushed a little bit harder(not hard), harder than usual, and I could hear a specific sounds, as it hits something.
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

Defender wrote: 2021-01-28 19:24 hi BSilviuLuc,
if you have a good LP12 dealer close to you than you are a winner. The issue is many dont have the perfect skills ... like Thomas has. To compensate for that they would need the time to set your LP12 up perfect ... which they also dont have. Plus they need to have the ears to hear if one setting is better than the other. If they dont have that they do average settings which might be fine for most.

I am working on mine and have the feeling if one or the other setting is not perfect the performance seem to drop rapidly.
But I compensate the missing skills with time and the help of the forum to support my opinion what setting is better or worst (in the playground).

Most important is a structured approach and the willingness to continuously improve. That makes you save a lot of money.
I would bet a lot of money that there are many Klimax LP12‘s out which would be easily outperformed by a proper set up and torqued Akurate LP12.
Hi Defender,

The dealer is not very close to me. Something like 5 hours drive.
Apparently he has the skills. He told me that he was "schooled" by Linn.
But what worries me is that he got a little defensive when I mentioned that I suspect the suspension is not set up properly.
He told me that he will pay me a visit in a few days and he will check my tonearm, my cartridge, but he does not assure me that he will have time to check/fix my suspension.
Well, I truly appreciate the fact that he's willing to visit me. But, he should know that suspension has a huge impact on the sound quality.
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

lejonklou wrote: 2021-01-28 20:38 Welcome to the forum, BSilviuLu!
BSilviuLuc wrote: 2021-01-28 18:55 when I use the 45 rpm adapter, when I turn on the turntable, the entire turntable starts to "shiver" for 10-15 seconds, until the speed stabilize. - Is this a normal behavior?
Yes, this is normal when you have a Majik/Basik/Valhalla power supply in your LP12. They pull on the belt with full force from the moment you switch it on, causing the belt to slip. That slipping is likely causing what you describe as a "shiver".
Hi Fredrik,

Thank you!
I'll switch to a Lingo 4 sooner or later, as I understood that this upgrade will also have a significant impact on sound quality.
To be honest, I really don't like this 45rpm metal adapter. It fits very snug, and I'm not that comfortable applying/removing it.
I mean, this turntable is a delicate thing. Using force to apply or remove an adapter, is not a nice view....
ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Post by ThomasOK »

The Lingo 4 will definitely be a big musical and ease of use improvement. I have never been happy with the slip-over pulley for 45RPM. I find it a PITA and don't like using it. I recommend my customers mainly consider the Majik LP12 as a 33.3RPM turntable.
The LP12 Whisperer
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

Thomas,

My frustration has reached alarming levels. And in all honesty, somehow I wish somebody will pop in telling me:
"Dude, here's your problem. Solve that and everything's will be great".

In that sense, I apologize if my following question is a stupid one.

Since you're so much experienced in these decks, how important is the bounce(perfect suspension setup) from your point of view? It is possible that this aspect alone to alter the sound that much? I assume that the tonearm and cartridge are perfectly fitted and set. It is possible that, once the suspension is done perfectly, the sound to become as it should, glorious?

Also, I'm wondering how hard is to set the suspension alone, by myself? I could improvise a jig or something similar. Is there a risk to ruin something?
I'm not happy how my dealer got a little defensive when I mentioned my worries regarding the bounce. He assured me that the bounce is perfect. And I explained him that the motion(bounce) is not pistonic; he told me it depends how you tap on the platter, and also, that is impossible to make it bounce only vertically. Well, I don't know if I could upload a video showing how my bounce looks like.
donuk
Very active member
Very active member

Post by donuk »

I am sorry to hear that your problem is becoming a worry.
As a couple of us have said it is very difficult to diagnose at a distance.

My only concern is - and I don't want to add to your worries - but is your dealer skilled enough to help you?

Somebody who can travel a long way for many hours and then not have time to adjust the suspension - which can be done superficially in an hour - may be looking for an excuse.

My hunch - and only a hunch - is that it is not just the springs. It could be so many things.

It is a shame that you cannot get another expert to look at your LP12. Or get in touch with Linn directly - they might be interested to hear about the service you are receiving. Tell them you were advised to get in touch by this forum.

While it is possible to make a simple jig and modify or change springs yourself, it is in my own experience something not to be done in a state of anxiety! Besides your dealer will always blame any defects on you.

But remember - it is only hifi - not worth getting too worried about - Covid has turned up our anxiety levels a lot.

BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

donuk wrote: 2021-01-29 10:20 I am sorry to hear that your problem is becoming a worry.
As a couple of us have said it is very difficult to diagnose at a distance.

My only concern is - and I don't want to add to your worries - but is your dealer skilled enough to help you?

Somebody who can travel a long way for many hours and then not have time to adjust the suspension - which can be done superficially in an hour - may be looking for an excuse.

My hunch - and only a hunch - is that it is not just the springs. It could be so many things.

It is a shame that you cannot get another expert to look at your LP12. Or get in touch with Linn directly - they might be interested to hear about the service you are receiving. Tell them you were advised to get in touch by this forum.

While it is possible to make a simple jig and modify or change springs yourself, it is in my own experience something not to be done in a state of anxiety! Besides your dealer will always blame any defects on you.

But remember - it is only hifi - not worth getting too worried about - Covid has turned up our anxiety levels a lot.

Dear Donuk,

Is reinvigorating having someone like you expressing his empathy. Thank you.

Well, I truly appreciate that my dealer is willing to pay me a visit. But I realize that I'm paying too much credit for this service. Is his duty to deliver 100% perfectly adjusted turntable.
I'm disappointed about the way he manages this issue, claiming that he's not sure if he has enough time to adjust my springs.
The way I see things: He should know better than myself that, less than a perfect adjusted LP12, it will just not sound right. And if you find out that the turntable "is out of tune" - not having time to adjust it, is not a valid excuse. At least for a reputable dealer.

Because customers, usually, will not blame a less skillful dealer. They will point their fingers to the LINN. "Not so great turntables, they are bettered by a Rega Planar 3.".
I'm pretty fortunate, because I know how this turntable should sound.

I'm willing to wait until my dealer's visit. We'll discuss face to face. If it will be to no avail, I'll contact LINN directly.
I guess, that's the right way: maybe he's willing to cooperate, admitting that there's an issue and fix it.
But to be honest, I doubt that this will ever happen.
In my opinion a reputable dealer will do his best to make his customers happy.
Explaining to your fellow customer that his issues are a matter of subjectivity, and playing out, from the outset, that his turntable might be out of tune, it will not make him happy. Even worse, he recommended a cartridge update(Krystal), claiming that "then I'll be truly happy with my purchase and with the sound quality."

But, maybe, I got all this wrong. And maybe he'll do his best to make his customer happy.

I'm pretty much calm now. I have nothing better do to than just waiting patiently. Things will be okay, somehow.
Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Charlie1 »

BSilviuLuc wrote: 2021-01-29 11:58 Even worse, he recommended a cartridge update(Krystal), claiming that "then I'll be truly happy with my purchase and with the sound quality."
There's nothing wrong with the Adikt and I run both it and the Krystal. In fact, the Adikt deck is quite a lot better but there are other reasons for that.

My understanding from speaking to my dealer (with 40+ years experience) is that decks do vary somewhat and it's not always possible to get every element perfect. he takes a lot of time over the decks, never doing home visits to quickly fit an upgrade - not suggesting a home visit is not appropriate in your circumstances but it might not be a bad thing if he takes the deck away with him. Any changes can then be left to settle for a couple of days and you can collect it once he's 100% happy.
Last edited by Charlie1 on 2021-01-29 12:47, edited 5 times in total.
Defender
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Defender »

here is my advice
if the dealer service is free of charge for you - take it.
There is still the chance he knows what he is doing and all is fine.
Next steps can be decided afterwards.

If its not better consider buying a jig if you are into the LP12 it will not be the only time you are happy you have it.
You can sell it on ebay later if you dont need it anymore and your loss might around 100USD. I think you spent more on one or the other audio gadget - so your risk is slim.

I started working on my suspension and made it worst and it was instantly noticable. Now I am waiting for my jig to arrive but Linn is restructuring their warehouse because of brexit and that makes delivery times go up.
all the best for you and you can also consider a used Akurate Radikal instead of a Lingo 4

was just reading his advice about the Krystal mmh I am more and more worried about if he knows what he is talking about - the Kystal is very good but still depends on everything before ... source first.
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

Defender wrote: 2021-01-29 12:33 here is my advice
if the dealer service is free of charge for you - take it.
There is still the chance he knows what he is doing and all is fine.
Next steps can be decided afterwards.

If its not better consider buying a jig if you are into the LP12 it will not be the only time you are happy you have it.
You can sell it on ebay later if you dont need it anymore and your loss might around 100USD. I think you spent more on one or the other audio gadget - so your risk is slim.

I started working on my suspension and made it worst and it was instantly noticable. Now I am waiting for my jig to arrive but Linn is restructuring their warehouse because of brexit and that makes delivery times go up.
all the best for you and you can also consider a used Akurate Radikal instead of a Lingo 4

was just reading his advice about the Krystal mmh I am more and more worried about if he knows what he is talking about - the Kystal is very good but still depends on everything before ... source first.

Hi Defender,

Like you said - waiting and see is the best approach.
What annoys me is that first of all he should be disappointed by the sound quality of the turntable that I just bought. Getting defensive is not a solution.

Regarding the jig - I have a friend that could make one for me so it's not such a big deal.

About the Krystal - well that's highly unprofessional from my point of view. You got a good turntable, BUT if you really want to make it sing nicely, buy another piece of gear. Just does not cut it for me.
And like I said, I'm 99% that the damn springs are not adjusted properly. That bounce has an obvious horizontal motion. Claiming my subjectivity, again, is not ethical.

You know, there's more coming. Before I bought it, I knew that not so many people are able to adjust it properly. They assured me that they are highly professional, and they WERE TRAINED BY LINN.
I just called LINN, asking if the Romanian dealer is indeed trained by them: "No, at the moment they are not. Maybe due to the pandemic situation.".
It seems to me that they are some liars. What a pity.
ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Post by ThomasOK »

I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I feel that the suspension would have to be pretty bad to remove all the musical improvement an LP12 should have over a Rega. But the situation doesn't sound very good as it is likely more than one thing is wrong if they didn't get the suspension right. I also find it concerning that they are already making excuses, saying a Krystal will fix the problem (it won't), and that they can't adjust the suspension at your house. If you know what you are doing the suspension should be able to be adjusted in a half hour to an hour. It is no big deal to bring out a jig and some spare springs. Combine this with Linn telling you they have not been factory trained and I can't say I have a good feeling about this.
The LP12 Whisperer
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

ThomasOK wrote: 2021-01-29 18:12 I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. I feel that the suspension would have to be pretty bad to remove all the musical improvement an LP12 should have over a Rega. But the situation doesn't sound very good as it is likely more than one thing is wrong if they didn't get the suspension right. I also find it concerning that they are already making excuses, saying a Krystal will fix the problem (it won't), and that they can't adjust the suspension at your house. If you know what you are doing the suspension should be able to be adjusted in a half hour to an hour. It is no big deal to bring out a jig and some spare springs. Combine this with Linn telling you they have not been factory trained and I can't say I have a good feeling about this.
Dear Thomas,
The Linn guy suggested me to wait, and kindly ask my dealer to check/adjust the springs, tonearm, and cartridge when he comes to my house. If he will refuse, I should contact them(Linn) again, and then they will contact my dealer and sort the issue out.
Yes, is alarming, he offered me the Krystal as "a very special offer for me" for a special price. 800 euros.

He also installed some plastic shims around my Majik Tonearm(Jelco), for the right VTA. Is this the official procedure? Is this necessary? He said that I could remove them, and I did.

Also he said that heinstalled the Karousel bearing in the store. Is there any difference whatsoever between Cirkus and Karousel subplatter? I'm starting to profoundly doubt his dignity now, and I don't trust him anymore.
V.A.MKD
Very active member
Very active member

Post by V.A.MKD »

Welcome to the forum, BSilviuLu ...

Sorry to hear that you have issue ... as all of us are willing to help, I hope that you will solve your problem and enjoy your records ...
Music First ...
Vlado
ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Post by ThomasOK »

The Jelco arm has adjustable height, as do all Linn arms, to allow fro proper VTA. There should be no need for shims, they would harm perfromance and I'm not even sure where they would even put them. The Karousel inner platter is the same as the Cirkus one but the bearing housing and inner platter should always be replaced as a pair. Also the Karousel requires a specific torque to give the most musical perfromance. Linn recommends 3.5Nm which is close although I found 3.4Nm to be more musical as you can read elsewhere on the forum. But the point is that the Karousel should not be installed without a torque driver in the proper range. I have found it to be quite sensitive to torque and Linn cautions against torquing above 4.0Nm. If this torque is not right the LP12 will not perform as it should.

The more I hear about this dealer the less thrilled I am about them. I hope they can get this straightened out for you. Good luck with it.
The LP12 Whisperer
BSilviuLuc

Post by BSilviuLuc »

V.A.MKD wrote: 2021-01-29 20:56 Welcome to the forum, BSilviuLu ...

Sorry to hear that you have issue ... as all of us are willing to help, I hope that you will solve your problem and enjoy your records ...
Hi there,

Thank you for your support and empathy. For sure, somehow it will be sorted out.