Some observations from cd replay

We use the Tune Method to evaluate performance

Moderator: Staff

Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Some observations from cd replay

Post by Charlie1 »

Sounds like you are definitely headed in the right direction.
Defender
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Defender »

with your positive experience I might need to get my Teac Esoteric CD-Player back into my system - but its good that there is hope for digital reproduction of music
beck
Very active member
Very active member

Post by beck »

Defender wrote: 2020-04-26 09:34 with your positive experience I might need to get my Teac Esoteric CD-Player back into my system - but its good that there is hope for digital reproduction of music
Well, the end result has been positive but the way to get there has been full of obstacles. Not easy at all and you have to be in it for the looooong run to get a good result.

If you like to “play” around with setup and endless video recordings cd will not let you down! :-)
Playing cd’s…………
beck
Very active member
Very active member

Post by beck »

An update:

I am now so near the joy I get from my Sondek with my cd player that it is certain that I will keep the cd player as main source for my listening to music. I can put anything on and it comes out as joyful music.

The ease of use (no trouble with software or damage to records using a worn out needle), the easy access to cd’s via my second hand store and trouble free playback are among the reasons.
But most importantly the joy I get out of listening to the music.

In my setup the road for improving the sound getting nearer “real” music from my cd player seems almost endless.

I will not sell my record collection. I will keep the Sondek and use it when feeling for it.

What a journey!
Playing cd’s…………
Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Charlie1 »

Well done on such a cost effective and easy to use source of music. Amazing really.
V.A.MKD
Very active member
Very active member

Post by V.A.MKD »

Great job / upgrade Beck.
Also factor "ease of use" is so important ...
You are on good road ...
Music First ...
Vlado
beck
Very active member
Very active member

Post by beck »

Update:

Tweeking my cd players setup has now showed me that music is hidden in all my cd’s.

The problem is to get there. Digital can be such a pain to get right but when you get there music is to be found everywhere. :-)
Playing cd’s…………