Superkikkin

Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

u252agz
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Superkikkin

Post by u252agz »

I have currently been given Superkikkin 024 to use with the TM3s, whilst my Sagatun Monos have gone on their travels for upgrading.

Its a seriously impressive Preamp and is clearly cut from the same cloth as my Giella Pi and Sagatuns. The music remains as addictive and almost as engaging as I have been used to.

Whilst it is may not be quite up to Sagatun Mono levels, in terms of musicality, for anyone with the need for only two sources it is a veritable bargain.

Another great product from Fredrik.
Kalla/Sag M/Tun M3/242/LP12/Slip7

Kalla/Giella Pi/JBL308/RS2e

Majik LP12/Boazu/110s
David Neel
Very active member
Very active member

Post by David Neel »

Agreed! I had the privilege of running-in 024 while my SMs made the same journey. There is an enthusiasm and exuberance about SK which captivates your attention and draws you into the music. Yes, I'm very pleased to have my SMs back after the 1.7 upgrade, and on the clips which Fredrik posted I preferred Sag stereo 1.7 - but didn't feel short-changed by the SK. Another fabulous product from Fredrik, and a total bargain.
The search for knowledge is not nourished by certainty, but by a radical distrust in certainty
ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Post by ThomasOK »

David Neel wrote: 2024-02-07 14:04 Agreed! I had the privilege of running-in 024 while my SMs made the same journey. There is an enthusiasm and exuberance about SK which captivates your attention and draws you into the music. Yes, I'm very pleased to have my SMs back after the 1.7 upgrade, and on the clips which Fredrik posted I preferred Sag stereo 1.7 - but didn't feel short-changed by the SK. Another fabulous product from Fredrik, and a total bargain.
I think this sums it up quite nicely. An amazing amount of musical delight from a tiny and pretty inexpensive box.
The LP12 Whisperer
Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer and above all lover of music.
ljknewbie

Post by ljknewbie »

I recently tried the Tundra (1.9a) with the SK and Källa and Kan II speakers.

WOW!!! The SK makes the Källa really sing.

And this was the impression within 10 minutes of listening to the system. The Källa was earlier connected to Audio Research Vsi75 and was already really very very good.

I feel the SK really brings out the best in the Källa and is an brilliant combination
1: ARC VSi75/Rega P6 (Ania Pro MC)/Entity/mdsm3/Kan II

2: Tundra/SK/Källa/T+A S 2100 CTL
macrotech2
Very active member
Very active member

Post by macrotech2 »

I now have Superkikkin 024 while my Sagatun Monos are off for upgrade.
I echo all that's been said - what an amazing sound from such a small package.
I'm actually perferring it to the Monos but then there was an enforced cable change at the same time (back to Fredrik's recommended Linn silvers which previously I'd replaced with alternatives, which sounded better at the time).
It will be very interesting to compare the silvers again when the Monos come back.
Another astounding achievement Fredrik!
Källa/Sagatun Mono Tarandus/Tundra Mono 3/Avalon Idea Mk2