Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

Arjen
Very active member
Very active member

Seasonal Greetings

Post by Arjen »

Hi everybody,
Seasonal and musical greetings to you and your loved ones from Holland.
Snowflake wishes, Arjen
image.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Lenco 76/S TJN, Dr. Fuss, Supernait2, CD5X, Slipsik7.1, Millon Phantom, Soundeck, AudioSensibility
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Seasonal Greetings

Post by lejonklou »

I'd like to wish all members a very Merry Christmas.

2021 has been an incredible year for Lejonklou HiFi. Our first source product was released, a massive increase in orders followed and had it not been for global supply problems, I think sales would have tripled. Now it may only have doubled.

Numbers apart, it's also been a lot of fun. The release of Källa was a thrill, even in the absence of HiFi shows and real demonstrations. The forum continues to impress, both with new members bringing new energy and old members sharing highly valued tips, information and enthusiasm.

In December I caught what I thought was a cold, but doctors now think is a slightly updated seasonal flu, and it still hasn't passed. This sadly meant that a bunch of people didn't get their products in time before Christmas, the waiting line is longer than ever before and the introduction of my new intern had to be postponed to January.

It has been the most boring December that I can remember. I've tried taking comfort in watching smooth TV series - they need to be gentle and rub you the right way when you're ill - and found that Apple TV to Källa makes the dialogue and the soundtrack magically involving. Tip: Apple TV should be connected with WiFi, not with cable to the switch near Källa.

I wish you all a great holiday and a happy end of the year. Looking forward to seeing you in 2022 - I think it will be a great year!
David Neel
Very active member
Very active member

Post by David Neel »

Season's greetings to all! Best wishes for a harmonious time...

Fredrik, I hope you recover soon, I'm grateful that 026 made it out of the door.
The search for knowledge is not nourished by certainty, but by a radical distrust in certainty
Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Charlie1 »

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Congrats to Fredrik on such a fine year for Lejonklou HiFi

Fingers crossed we can have a more normal 2022 in other respects
Spannko
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Spannko »

Yes, have a very merry Christmas everyone!

You’ve been working very hard this year Fredrik. Take advantage of your enforced holiday and don’t return until you’ve fully recovered! You deserve the rest, and maybe your body is demanding it!
matthias
Very active member
Very active member

Post by matthias »

Spannko wrote: 2021-12-25 02:11 Yes, have a very merry Christmas everyone!

You’ve been working very hard this year Fredrik. Take advantage of your enforced holiday and don’t return until you’ve fully recovered! You deserve the rest, and maybe your body is demanding it!
+1
Matt

MBP / Exposure pre + power (both modified) / JBL3677
Tony Tune-age
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Tony Tune-age »

matthias wrote: 2021-12-25 06:03

+1
Agreed...have a very Merry Christmas and get well soon!
Tony Tune-age
V.A.MKD
Very active member
Very active member

Post by V.A.MKD »

Fredrik and all of you, Happy Holidays, all the best and see you all in 2022 in good health and big success on every one field that is important to you and make you happy, off course including our hobby.
Music First ...
Vlado
ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Post by ThomasOK »

Tony Tune-age wrote: 2021-12-25 14:33
matthias wrote: 2021-12-25 06:03

+1
Agreed...have a very Merry Christmas and get well soon!
Echoed with the strongest wishes for a speedy recovery and a great holiday season, and not just because I need product. ;-)
To everyone on the forum, while I missed wishing you a Merry Christmas due to the chaotic last couple of days at the store and the holiday cooking and celebrations thereafter, I want to wish everyone a really fantastic 2022. This is a great group of people and Fredrik is an amazing designer and manufacturer. I think we all could use a happier, mellower yet more energetic New Year.
Take care,
Tom
The LP12 Whisperer
Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer and above all lover of music.
Discodave
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Discodave »

Hope all had a warm and reflective Christmas period. Preferably with a nice Irish whisky, or whatever your tipple.
LP12, Lingo 3, Cirkus/Kore, Tramp 2, Basik Plus Ania, Linto
Majik Ds, Kisto, Tundra 2.0, Majik 109
Tony Tune-age
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Tony Tune-age »

Discodave wrote: 2021-12-30 13:29 Hope all had a warm and reflective Christmas period. Preferably with a nice Irish whisky, or whatever your tipple.
Maybe even a little bit of Glendronach - 18 year-old single malt scotch.
Tony Tune-age
Discodave
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Discodave »

Oh indeed!
LP12, Lingo 3, Cirkus/Kore, Tramp 2, Basik Plus Ania, Linto
Majik Ds, Kisto, Tundra 2.0, Majik 109