Lejonklou Remote Control fits Kikkin 2.2?

Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

willem kuis

Lejonklou Remote Control fits Kikkin 2.2?

Post by willem kuis »

Hi there,

This is my first post on this forum. Since a few months I'm a very happy owner of a Tundra 2.5. Yesterday I bought a second hand Kikkin 2.2 without remote control. As I don't like the looks of my own remote and all those other universal remotes out there, I would like to know whether the 'original' ( https://www.lejonklou.com/products/remote-control/ )is fully compatible with the Kikkin 2.2?
If so, what is the approximate price? And can I order it at my dealer in Amsterdam?
I would like to have 2 of them

Best, Willem Kuis
Källa 1.0 # Sagatun 1.7 # Tundra 2.5 # Spec RSA 901-EX # Harbeth Super HL5+XD # REL Strata III
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Lejonklou Remote Control fits Kikkin 2.2?

Post by lejonklou »

Hello Willem!

Welcome to The Forum!

The answer is yes, the Lejonklou remote works with Kikkin. And your dealer in Amsterdam can sell you one.
willem kuis

Post by willem kuis »

Hi Fredrik,

Thanks for your prompt reply! I ordered them yesterday.

I also want to thank you for your amazing products. I used to be a Meridian and Naim owner, but this Tundra 2.5 do make my Harbeth speakers sing like they've never done before. And adding an 'oldish' second hand Kikkin 2.2 is really beyond my expectations! WOW!
Another thing that deserves a BIG compliment is your personal approach on this Forum. Customer First at it's best!

Best Regards, Willem Kuis
Källa 1.0 # Sagatun 1.7 # Tundra 2.5 # Spec RSA 901-EX # Harbeth Super HL5+XD # REL Strata III
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Post by lejonklou »

Thank you Willem!

It makes me happy that you're so pleased.