History Sticky?

Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

History Sticky?

Post by sunbeamgls »

Is it possible or feasible to have a product history for each product as stickies in the Lejonklou sub forum please?

Something that covers each version and the technology changes between them, only editable by staff?

Thanks, and apologies if I've missed this if it already exists somewhere.
KSH/0; KEBox/2; 3x Tundra Stereo 2.5; PMC fact.12. Blogger. Exakt Design. SO measuring.
beck
Very active member
Very active member

Re: History Sticky?

Post by beck »

sunbeamgls wrote:Is it possible or feasible to have a product history for each product as stickies in the Lejonklou sub forum please?

Something that covers each version and the technology changes between them, only editable by staff?

Go to the front page. If you click on products and choose a specifik product you can read the history of that product under the description.
Playing cd’s…………
sunbeamgls
Very active member
Very active member

Re: History Sticky?

Post by sunbeamgls »

beck wrote:
sunbeamgls wrote:Is it possible or feasible to have a product history for each product as stickies in the Lejonklou sub forum please?

Go to the front page. If you click on products and choose a specifik product you can read the history of that product under the description.
Doh! Thanks beck. I should try and be more observant :)

Thread closed :)
KSH/0; KEBox/2; 3x Tundra Stereo 2.5; PMC fact.12. Blogger. Exakt Design. SO measuring.