Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Post by lejonklou »

Merry Christmas everyone!

Thank you for reading and contributing to this forum! I thoroughly enjoy reading it every day.
macrotech2
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Post by macrotech2 »

And the same to you Fredrik!
Have a fantastic time one and all.
Källa/Sagatun Mono Tarandus/Tundra Mono 3/Avalon Idea Mk2
The FlatEarther

Post by The FlatEarther »

First of all a big thank you to FLJ for the forum. Thank you all for your interesting posts.

A big thank you to TomOK for all his help.

Next a big thank you to Peter Swain for a magnificent LP12.

Merry Christmas to you all. May Santa bring you your wildest wishes. Me? I'd like a Radikal please!
tokenbrit
Very active member
Very active member

Post by tokenbrit »

“Where words leave off, music begins.”
― Heinrich Heine

“Ah, music," ... "A magic beyond all we do here!”
― J.K. Rowling

“Music touches us emotionally, where words alone can't.”
― Johnny Depp

Rather than quoting Johnny, and saying thank you for touching us, I will quote Abba and say "Thank you [& Tom] for the music" - god jul och gott nytt år :)
ThomasOK
Very active member
Very active member

Post by ThomasOK »

Merry Christmas and a great 2016 to all! (A little late but I tend to stay away form the computer on days off.)

I, too, wish to thank Fredrik specifically, for making my Christmas more musical - the Kremlin playing Christmas carols has never sounded as good as running through the Sagatun Mono 1.1s this year. Should also include Anders as the Mimer K shelf certainly helps too.

On one of tokenbrits' quotes I wish to mention that it is Albus Brian Wulfric Perceval Dumbledore who said: “Ah, music," ... "A magic beyond all we do here!” Although, of course, it was written by J.K. Rowling.

But I'll add another quote, this from Aldous Huxley: "After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music."
The LP12 Whisperer
Manufacturer, Distributor, Retailer and above all lover of music.
donuk
Very active member
Very active member

Post by donuk »

And a happy new year from sunny downtown York.
Among the highlights of 2015 for me were meeting Fredrik at Ozzzy's house, having a full demonstration, and subsequently buying a Tundra 2 which completely changed the listening experience for Barbara and I.
Even country and western music sounds good on a Tundra!

Also I really enjoyed the long discussion earlier in the year about tune-dem. I learned a lot, and was helped to conclude that I am capable of conducting a tunedem assessment. Such a tolerant and honest debate would not have been possible on any other forum I have come across.

So long may Lejonklou electronics, this forum, and its beloved contributors flourish.

73s, Don.....
Ozzzy189
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Ozzzy189 »

Fantastic post don and I echo what you said. I'm glad you're continuing to enjoy Fredrik's finest, albeit without his finest pre amp! Only kidding sir, honest!
I often marvel at that little unassuming little black box and the sounds it's capable of reproducing. I believe buying into the Lejonklou way has been a hifi highlight for me and each year there's been something to look forward to, whether it be an upgraded product or something else.
So I raise a glass to everyone, from ThomasOK across the pond to Don et al and to the main main himself, cheers Fredrik, all the very best to you sir and thank you. Thank you for making 'honest hifi'.
Ozzzy
ADS3/SagMono/Tundra 2.2- . Totem Tribe Tower.
Lejonklou demos available in the N of England.
lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Post by lejonklou »

Don,
Ozzzy,
all you other fine people out there,

Thank You for the kind words!

All my products are developed with rock, pop, soul, jazz, disco, folk, kraut, classical, techno, metal - and country. There is no product that hasn't met Merle Haggard, David Allan Coe and Randy Travis.

Happy New Year everyone!!!
Music Lover
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Music Lover »

To All music lovers out there, from Music Lover: ROCK ON :)
...and a happy New Year from me and my family!

I like you all to understand how much I appreciate this community - and all high quality contributions from YOU.
It's SO refreshing to skip the crap on most other forums.
Here we use the forum enhancing the performance, helping each-other, not trying to be funny, smart, whatever...

Specially a HUGE THANK YOU to Fredrik and Thomas - for generously spreading you knowledge in all those interesting posts.
Highly appreciated. Keep it up !!

Finally, turn the volume up friends. LOUD (insert grinning smiley here)
It's all about musical understanding!
matthias
Very active member
Very active member

Post by matthias »

Music is the expression of heaven and I wish all contributors to this precious forum as much heaven as possible in 2016.

Matt
moog_man

Post by moog_man »

HNY 2016, All
Yes, this forum is reassuringly b*sht-free and remains focussed on the important stuff... the music and how best to reproduce that.
A big wave and Thanks to the Lejonklou team and all forum members.

And, uh, Fredrik - don't think we forgot your 10th anniversary last autumn... even if you let that quietly slip away without ceremony.
LP12_Radikal/2_Keel_Karousel_Ittok III_Akiva. Ak Tuner. UDP-205. Kontrol/2. Solo_Ak 212. 2250_Ak 225
Charlie1
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Charlie1 »

HNY to all.
moog_man wrote:Yes, this forum is reassuringly b*sht-free and remains focussed on the important stuff... the music and how best to reproduce that.
I was originally more liberally minded on the topic of moderation. However, I've really come to appreciate the close moderation here having seen the Linn forum evolve (?) over the past several years. It also avoids self appointed vigilantes taking it upon themselves to enforce the forum according to their own values. And whilst I think it's good to be challenged in our beliefs (tune method/source first), without clear moderation it nearly always descends into a destructive mud slinging contest.