Matching Lejonklou with other audio brands?

Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

lidsmoes

Matching Lejonklou with other audio brands?

Post by lidsmoes »

Hello, and thank you all for an enthusiastic forum with many interesting and alternative (in a good way) thoughts about music reproduction.

Apart from a power cord I bought directly from Fredrik years ago and have been very happy with, I am not owner of any Lejonklou equipment yet. As I understand it, all the Lejonklou amps are developed using Linn equipment. It is natural that it would have a good synergy with Linn products. Apart from Linn, Klångedang, ATC and Dynaudio speakers have been mentioned on the internet in forums and show reports. What are your experience with alternative speaker brands and what about alternative record players and pickups to the Linn LP12?

best regards Lars
hcl
Very active member
Very active member

Re: Matching Lejonklou with other audio brands?

Post by hcl »

Shouldn't be a problem to mix Lejonklou with other brands, as long as they are good enough. It is ofcurse a matter of preference, but if you ask me that narrows the selection of suitable playmates quite drastically. On the source side there are few really good competition (considering both price and performance) to Linn sources. Maybe the choise on the speaker side is a little different? There are so many speakers out there so I wouldn't know.