We use the Tune Method to evaluate performance

Moderator: Staff

Music Lover
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Music Lover »

u252agz wrote: Realising I should just stick to advice on the forum
Good call ;)

Another one that find GS108 to be quite ok...
It's all about musical understanding!
hcl
Very active member
Very active member

Post by hcl »

u252agz wrote:Harmoni racks not possible at the moment because of aesthetic reasons- I would need 5 shelves and all the wires at the back concealed from view .
If you think the switch and cables made a noticeable difference, considering the gear You have, a Harmoni rack would make a huge difference. I have a five shelf version (with slightly shorter rods). It looks very nice and the cabling issue on the back could well be sorted by a piece of cloth on a frame and the cables through cut through holes. I have a friend who has hidden all his cables that way and it looks very neat.
Ozzzy189
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Ozzzy189 »

Can we please have some harmoni pictures? Pretty please?
ADS3/SagMono/Tundra 2.2- . Totem Tribe Tower.
Lejonklou demos available in the N of England.
u252agz
Very active member
Very active member

Post by u252agz »

Hcl,

Thanks for the adivce. Once Fredrik has upgraded the Tundra Monos - I will look at the Harmoni 5 rack system.

It will be difficult to do a comparision at home ( current unit is a walnut cabinut with solid wood shleves on metal brackets, made to order for Linn/Lejonklou units, and match walnut 242s) so when the time comes it will have to be a leap of faith.

I have had only positive experiences following the advice on the Forum and I am sure this will be just as rewarding.

Should I aim for the best shelves for all the units or just use them for KDS/1 and Sagatun Monos?
Kalla/Sag M/Tun M3/242/LP12/Slip7

Kalla/Giella Pi/JBL308/RS2e

Majik LP12/Boazu/110s