Kikkin 2.2

Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

lejonklou
Administrator
Administrator

Kikkin 2.2

Post by lejonklou »

During the last month, all new Kikkins have been tuned in a different and better way than before. The sound difference first appeared to be moderate, but the more I've listened to it, the more I've felt that the new version is quite an improvement musically.

Some units sold during September and October have had most, but not all, of the changes that are now released as an upgrade for all previous models. If in doubt, please contact me and I will inform you of what exact version your Kikkin is in.

The upgrade is inexpensive and more than worth the cost and effort, in my opinion. This is the official announcement:

---

Our high quality analogue volume control Kikkin has been upgraded. The new version 2.2 delivers the music more alive and dynamic sounding.

The upgrade consists of a new and improved tuning of the circuits, similar to what was recently accomplished with our reference quality MM phono preamplifier Slipsik 5.1.

Every Kikkin, regardless of age, is upgradeable to the new specification. The upgrade cost depends on the current version of your Kikkin:

Kikkin 2.0 or 2.1 to 2.2 costs €50.
Kikkin original to 2.2 costs €160.
Shipping charges may be added.

Contact your retailer or Lejonklou to book your Kikkin upgrade.