Sagatun

Conversations about Lejonklou Products and this Forum

Moderator: Staff

anthony
Very active member
Very active member

Sagatun

Post by anthony »

Interesting day, thanks to everyone involved and Ozzy for the ciders and teas.
Arriving at 1400 the dem began, throughout the day various combination s were tried, stereo and mono Tundra, and both preamp versions.
KK and solos were also interjected into the equation
It did appear that stereo pre was the better than mono version, I think generally the kk was running close, but I think the audience was divided. Considering the kk was cold I was still erring in its direction.
By about 1700 I had heard many swaps and combinations, and had my own conclusions. Frederik was surprised I did not prefer the sagatun monos, and after some investigation discovered the dem had been thwarted by an alien mains lead that had mysteriously slipped in by mistake. At 1700 I was ready to leave, but waited for the issue to be addressed. Well despite the fact I was ready to depart, in fact stayed a further couple of hours.
The system changed, the mono preamps now exhibited their superiority.
Not much swapping was done after this point as everyone was enjoying it as it was, which was mono sagatun, stereo tundra no 13, lucky for Ozzy, and akubariks. Lp12 and kds were used, I preferred kds. It would have been interesting to substitute kk again, but it was cold.
From this point we were just enjoying the music, lovely system, and continues to endorse for me, what a great speaker the akubarik is, and how well it worked with Fredriks products.
Ozzzy189
Very active member
Very active member

Post by Ozzzy189 »

Hi, thank for the kind words :-)
That last system was incredible, I cannot believe how bloody awesome that tundra of mine was with passive akubariks. Un-be-lievable!
Just stopped off for a lovely lunch. Later!
:-D
ADS3/SagMono/Tundra 2.2- . Totem Tribe Tower.
Lejonklou demos available in the N of England.
mrco99
Very active member
Very active member

Post by mrco99 »

Were (passive) Akubariks the only speaker of choice at Hidden Systems?
Curious about next week's event, where Klangedang T1 will also be thrown into the mix.
Really pityful I won't be able to attend.